or Connect

Posts by smalM

Good cooling and the problem is solved
Wrong address - tell that IBM!Dual-core AMD Opteron™ processors for servers and workstations will launch in mid-2005 followed by dual-core processors for the client market in late 2005 So where is your problem?
I have a new theory On a G5 the OpenGL numbers scale with the speed of the CPU not the speed of the GPU (if you don't look at the FX5200)! It's a single CPU test - not a GPU test. The heading is only a mistake
I didn't want to say that the GPUs only have 4 pipelines but that in this test it doesn't look like more than 4 pipes are beeing used. Sorry for my bad expression.YES Code:GeForce 6800 Ultra 1794 Radeon 9600 XT 1636 Radeon 9800 XT 1723
It seems the GeForce 6800 and Radeon 9800 are crippled to 4 Pipelines. Look at the numbers for the Radeon 9600!
The GPUs are there. And Apple will give us the GeForce PCX 5300 which "delivers standout gaming experience"
Be careful LBB! There is a big bull at the gates...
The meadow on the other side of the fence happens to be 30 times as large, the grass is greener the flowers are more colourful -must be a happy life there....
Yes! The consumer model definitely needs a monitor which alone is in the 2000 - 3000 $ range. Will sell like hot cake.
Download TinkerTool and set font-smoothing and the minimum font size limit for Safari to what ever you wish. This will solve any viewing problem you might have.