or Connect

Posts by Interdyne

Let's revisit your opinion after Apple's announcement.
Let's revisit your opinion after Apple's announcement.
With this and HBO's announcement, I'd say the odds of an AppleTV announcement have skyrocketed from 10% to 70% now. Can't wait to see Apple kill the cable companies. Bye bye evil monopoly.
Keep the tips coming, they're great content.
I'm also having that problem with almost all their numbers: 80 minus 74 keeps coming up as 6 when clearly it's 8%.  78 minus 75 keeps showing up as 3 when it's obviously 4. My suggestion, if you're going to completely make up numbers to get press at least make the math work. We can check that ourselves. We don't really have a way to double check their ratings but I'm sure they must be accurate.
I guess 1 million more is pretty good...
OK, I think you took the last line a little too literally.  Of course for the general public c stood for color. But the reason they created the iPhone 5c was so that it would work on China Mobile. I thought AI and AI readers understood that, but based on this article and your response, I see that is not so.
The fact that AI doesn't seem to understand what the 5c was is kind of sad. For the last time, the 5c was not the same as the 5. Its radios worked on China Mobile, that's the carrier with 793 million subscribers. The c in iPhone 5c stands for China.
 Yes, Apple PR will use their numbers when they are good for Apple PR. But their numbers are so clearly made up or based on things so vague that their "information" is really just wild guesses.  So my question is: does anyone really believe their numbers?
Does anyone really believe IDC number at all?