or Connect

Posts by Interdyne

"...and notes of inventory to follow." I'd be much more interested in notes of interest than notes of inventory. Damn you auto-correct and no proof-reading! LOL
This is incorrect. Several years ago, Apple began allowing Authorized Apple Service Providers (AASP) to sell AppleCare+ for iPhone and more recently to service iPhones. BestBuy is in the process of becoming an AASP and thus able to sell AppleCare and provide service.
This is a classic comment.
I hate to continue beating this drum, but does anyone believe IDC or Gartner?   Does this report pass the smell test?   Does anyone believe that 45.6% of all tablets sold are some UNKNOWN brand or white-tablet?   Does anyone see half of all tablets in the real world as UNKNOWN brand tablets?   I do not doubt that tablet sales are slowing, but only because Apple tells me so. They report actual sales.   IDC and Gartner makes these "reports" for their clients who...
Williamsburg store will open soon. Downtown (World Trade) will open end of year.
You forgot West 14th Street store in the Meat Packing District.
That doesn't mean they won't comment on it. They will definitely get questions about it on the conference call.
"Apple might announce" "They could lose..." I think my post was clear that I am not sure but that they might.
I have to give Slice credit for having the guts to make this call only hours before Apple might announce the actual number that shipped over the weekend. They could lose all credibility or be revealed to be a terrific research firm in about 2 hours....
I guess that "very small percentage" is taking their sweet time getting their batteries replaced.