or Connect

Posts by dmarcoot

He is apparently pumping GT Advanced Technologies stock.
Another paid advertisement.
Still cannot see a wearable being "ground breaking" unless it is wired to your brain.
The only website I can being correct within days of any Apple annulment is the WSJ. I dont buy flexible sapphire for a second. Curved? I also don't see them doing wireless charging unless iPhone has it as well. Otherwise, people might justifiably say, I will wait for next years iPhone with wireless charging.
Oct 10 is not "long after the iPhone 6 is going be on the market". Apple will still have shortages for various SKUs well into November as they normal do. This is without question the WOSRT piece of journalism on this site ever, this is a PAOD ADVERTISEMENT.
Wow, that is the least necessary phone launch ever.
Sound like abad idea. An in house agency all eventually become an echo chamber from the lack of creative insight gained from working on problems out side of the box of Apple.
"While disappointing".... says who?
Apple sure knew how to bury this story by doing Beats announcement today and not next week
And "acqu-hire" makes no sense at 3 billion if they get sick and die. Someone point me to an acqu-hire anywhere that went for anything like this.