or Connect

Posts by dmarcoot

I'm not sure we can. What are the other phones? Who makes them and did their company have any profits? Mostly likely not, given that Samsung is the only profitable android maker right now, I really would like to know. To the real point, who cares and so what if they are not profitable? Right now, given this latest news from Samsung, Apple is the only high smart phone maker whose highest margin phone is actually expanding in sales significantly.
You obviously do not own any AAPL, because if you did, you would call this newsworthy.
All I ask is when will Siri read me my emails or allow me to change a reminder or calendar item after if was created?
"It came out in court, however, that Turvey had drafted the statement with his lawyers, and the executive was unsure who exactly wrote the crucial allegations. Shouldn't that be perjury? He made statement he signed as saying that this was his testimony and then conceded that not only didn't he write it, but what he signed off on was ""likely" told to some else. Why wasn't that someone else providing testimony and does he read what he signs? Either way, he is not very...
Watch the analysts downgrade AAPL as they will rationalize AAPL has peaked (yet again).
How in the world is this considered news worthy?
As a stock holder I would greatly appreciate it if board members would keep thier mouths shut. They do the company no service by broadcasting possible new product categories in advance. It is true to say when Steve Jobs was alive he kept them in line and they were silent.
Apparently Samsung hasn't learned to focus. "People think focus means saying yes to the thing you%u2019ve got to focus on. But that%u2019s not what it means at all. It means saying no to the hundred other good ideas that there are. You have to pick carefully. I%u2019m actually as proud of the things we haven%u2019t done as the things I have done. Innovation is saying no to 1,000 things." Steve Jobs %u2014Apple Worldwide Developers Conference, May 13%u201316, 1997
You clearly don't know what that means.256 AES encryption is the NSA standard, and Apple is applying it to 2 billion texts a day across over 200 million iOS devices, including the top selling phones in United States. If there was ever an example of the inverse of security they obscurity, this would be it.
Stupidest rumor ever. Completely Unbeliveable. Even if the format wasnt wrong supply side sources would never know the pricing structure, certainly not this early. It fails on so many levels, not the least of which is ring size! Apple is never going do something this stupid because they would have to make a dozen different models based on finger thickness.