or Connect

Posts by dmarcoot

McFly, Hello, Isn't the more likely answer that it has nothing to do with the court case but rather people who already wanted to trade in for a new iPhone in 2 weeks?
  I think their tag line is Inspired Lawyers to Convince Jurors We Didn't Willfully Infringe
Oh, so you worked with him and know this from first hand experience?  Has to be, I wouldn't dare imagine you pulled that definitive statement of slander out of your ass to justify your own sense of awesomeness.   Also, I lost the links for all of your successful ad work. Could you please repost it here? Everyone would love to see it.
These jurors are much more sensible than most android fans   " "There are other ways to design a phone. What was happening was that the appearance [of Samsung's phone] was their downfall. You copied the appearance?. Nokia is still selling phones. BlackBerry is selling phones. Those phones aren't infringing. There are alternatives out there.""
Not me. I hated all cell phones and only used a pay as you go phone if I absolutely had to. They sucked. Tiny screens and small buttons, horrible menu systems.   I remember a sales person asking me what i wanted in a phone. This was 2006 or so. I said I wanted a phone that could do multimedia well. Not even knowing what that might be, but I imagined Apple would get right if they ever tried. He showed me some thing and said this one does.   I recalling thinking that I...
I would argue for that very reason she was easy on Samsung when she could have sanctioned them multiple times their bullshit. She knew anything she did to punish them would be used for appeal.   In fact, I think that was part of Samsung's strategy, to piss the judge off to use that for the appeal process.
I love this qoute from the Cnet story:   " During the trial, Apple turned around and pointed to a licensing deal Samsung had with Intel, which made the chips Apple used. Under that deal, Apple said, Samsung was not able to sue any companies Intel sold to. Apple then presented the receipts from when it purchased the accused chips from Intel."     I wish i could have seen Apple demolishing Samsung claim of infringement with a paper receipt.    This is the...
Ahhh... I love the smell of 12 Billion burning in the morning..
If samsung is so innovative they should have no trouble creating something new and original to compete with. Microsoft did. That would be good for customers. 
It seems just as slow as always. Interface still sucks. They should hire LinkedIn's app development team