or Connect

Posts by dmarcoot

I don't envy this jury. I have my own thoughts and opinions from having followed Apples innovation for the iPhone closely for years. To have all this crammed in 2 weeks must be mind boggling. I expect the jury to be hung.
it wasnt the legal suit Apple brought which caused things to go badly, it was that Apple as they hadn't protected themselves in their agreement with Microsoft with a non compete
I think this is sloppy reporting.   From an earlier Apple Insider story which makes a WHOLE LOT MORE SENSE:   "According to the Journal, Apple has reportedly formed a group with Microsoft and patent firm Intellectual Ventures to bid against Google's group of powerhouse companies Samsung, HTC, LG and patent firm RTX. The groupings are similar to a previous Nortel patent sell-off that pitted Apple, Microsoft, Research in Motion, Sony and EMC against Google and...
If your honest you would admit your Nokia wasn't a personal computer in your pocket. If your honest you would admit Apples iPhone has battery life comparable if not better than most smart phones on Market. If your honest, you would admit that this is the state of battery technology and that 5 days between charging  you want is the trade off for phones that do all the things your Nokia couldn't.      You can still get what you honestly want. Go buy an old Nokia or a...
Yeah, because Samsung was doing so many amazing things prior to IPhone worth stealing. The truth is not what you think. http://nicklazilla.tumblr.com/post/29202801252/samsung-is-apples-biggest-fan
I guess if you cant give them away 2 for 1 no one wants Sammy's junk
Oh I'm sorry, you set Apple's standards now? This looks to be similar to every iPad ad they have ever run. They are doomed for showing how easy the product is. I guess that explains why they only have 80% growth YOY with them. Damn standards!
The title of this is misleading at best. Apple has always promoted the iPod and Mac in drastically different ways. This is more of that tradition. Apple hasn't ditched anything. Also, only people who have found the genius ads "controversial" are tech pundits and geeks.  We know from the last controversy of igate their opinions really have no impact with the masses. They do drive web hits however.
That Samsung's lawyers keep asking how much the Apple experts are paid should be inadmissible. The fact they are compensated has nothing to with their expertise. But then again, they cant win on facts, only on innuendo and obfuscation.
When they introduced FaceTime Jobs said they were going to let other phones use the standard as they wanted it to be everywhere. What happened?