or Connect

Posts by dmarcoot

I agree that FB vastly over paid for Instagram. This app instantly is connected to all your FB friends and has a built in network of 900 million users. As much as I like instagram, the app, thier talent and user base are not worth a penny more than what FB spent building this app.
Your right. At the current rate Google is earning revenue off of Android, it would be 20 years before this deal pays for itself. Given they already have roughly 45-50% of smart phones sales, I don't see how dropping 12 Bil on Moto will help them achieve more growth. 
That was funny
Steve Jobs would not have approved of the lower case j the title reference a proper name. Also, now it is made for TV? I thought this was a indie flick for the theaters.
You nailed it. With all those what is Samsung's profit share vs market share? All those low end device have vert little in margins for Samsung. Apple's unified approach maximizes profit. Samsung, like the rest of them in PC biz in early 2000's in a race to the bottom. Most of those player turned their back when they realized they weren't making any profits.
and a copy of Star Trek 4, neither of which you apparently have
The judge is basically telling them to settle. That is BS. Apple or any company should have the right to have judgment that their case has merit or not, and if they are in the right, force the offending company to change their practice of stealing and profiting off others IP and work
I will dare say this is the fragmentation that will drive Google to do as has been suggested on other sites today that Google would distance itself from Android and focus on the Play brand. With the top selling manufacture of phones that run Android even suggesting of undercutting Google's goal of revenue from mobile ads, what choice would Google have? All those Open Source fans who thought Google was as ideological as they will have a lot of shit to swallow as they...
So much of this story and the talk back reminds me of the "Beleaguered Apple" stories we Apple users had to endure in the 90's. Hard to imagine Apple is the most valuable company in the world today and how many of their peers they have blown away in the last 10 years. The difference between Apple then and RIM today however, RIM doesn't have a Steve Jobs to come and save them and whereas Jobs was decades ahead of his time in some respects, RIM's ex CEO's & co-founders are...
You obviously own no AAPL stock. You obviously have no idea how much revenue and profit Apple creates off the iPhone. Things of value are worth protecting. That is not childish.