or Connect

Posts by dmarcoot

I think you misunderstood his point.
Your absolutely correct. Whatever Apple had chosen to do would have been seen as being desirable to copy as they were first to market and thus first to success with the product concept and designs.
Anyone who uses a Z in replace of S cannot be taken seriously.
So Google is saying if we steal your idea and make it ubiquitous because we stole it and used it against you, it should no longer be a valid patent. Wow, just wow.
glad to see he is distracted by from his satellite map nonsense. This is about the only smart thing the NY Senator has said in the last year. I'm a liberal Dem and even I find what has come out his and Franken's office on technology this year absurd. I would rather they focus on just about anything else, as it has to matter more than this, and in this year.
No, Samsung stealing is at heart of Apples complaint. Your comment is totally without merit.
Im convinced the surface is vaporware or  "just a design point", never intended to be manufactured by MS the same as Intel's Ultra book design was intended to drum up excitement to compete with the MB Air. That  he says it "was created for hardware makers to reference as a kind of halo device" make all their bluster from a couple weeks ago bullshit. They got all the media attention they desired and now think they are as savvy as Steve Jobs in marketing.   The...
Sad end to a great American company. I don't fault them for doing this. They have to as they are OBLIGATED to return as much value to their investors as they can, which means using even tool at their disposal to do so.
looks nice. But i think the aluminum will be more likely dent or ding if dropped than compared to the steel and glass of the 4. My original iPhone with aluminum back dented quite easily from hitting objects as hard as my shoe while I was sitting.
Originally Posted by Palex19  2% is not that much actually.  Google don't have to worry about IOS map update.....     Which explains the press conference where Google showed their new half baked 3d maps that crashed 3x on on a iPad a week before Apple did their own and kicked them to the curb. Why? What was there to gain from showing a product that will not be the default on your main competitors platform before it was ready if you were not sh*ting bricks about...