or Connect

Posts by dmarcoot

What you are suggesting is a ok is anti competitive behavior for which Eric Schimdt was brought before congress to testify for.As for the rest if your post, I'm glad you don't run Apple for you learned nothing from thier success.
It's commits the worst sin in a trailer. That was boring. It also wasn't funny in least.
Given if you use google street view to look up Apples headquarters the default view is thier garbage bins in ally, I'm betting this is not a bug.
Last time I checked, APPL made more money last quarter than any tech company in history. If anything, Google is in most trouble as Android continues to be forked and shutting them out of the revenue streams in customer data. Android is a break even proposition for them as desktop search has already peaked.
Steve jobs said a few years before his death that Apple was in its DNA a Software company that made hardware. I will go with what he said.
Need to send out at about 8:20 pm http://iphone.appleinsider.com/articles/13/03/18/chinas_state_media_attack_on_apple_appears_to_have_backfired.html
"Yay! talk about free publicity" Most everything on AppleInsider is PR according to Orwell. %u201CJournalism is printing what someone else does not want printed: everything else is public relations.%u201D %u2015 George Orwell
As someone who used to work for and supports Greenpeace, they are using Apple for fund raising headlines. No other company would be greater link bait. Their campaign against Apple has felt more like a political campaign than educational.
Finally. They probably saw the numbers after the airplay update and said Holy Sh*t we were wrong.
Sounds like a bad idea. analysts are almost always wrong anyways.