or Connect

Posts by dmarcoot

Great sign. That is probably probably half of what MS sold in phones last year
Really? Did I mention share price?   You probably thought Browett was a good choice too.  If you think Cooks ability to pick Apples' VP leadership for the next decade is not questionable than the only one here that should be ignored is you.    I have skin in the game, I want Apple to do great. And this guy is not a great choice.  
    I have proof of what he as done. So do you. I can only go by his bio and what he actually has done at Adobe. Just like we could only go by track record of Browett and what he did at Dixon's. That was a poor choice that was obvious to everyone but Cook.   If you think that other than being the advocate for  Adobe's stunning Flash failure on mobile or that working in software titles for the Macintosh back to his college years and on FrameMaker or Dreamweaver is bringing...
As a stock holder this is really the first thing Cook has done that makes me question how long I should keep my investment. This guy seems like an ass clown. The Maps apology was a mistake (they never should have. it certainly didn't have the intended effect of softening the media coverage did it?) But this guy brings nothing. His track record at adobe is proof of that. If he replaces Mansfield, Im selling.
absurd hire. His past experience in 90's is meaningless as it was an entirely different era. its his judgement in guiding Adobe down the wrong path this century is what matters. He wasn't simply marketing Flash (and his Marketing chops are horrific from the video Gruber linked to) , he was the CTO. His job was to give Adobe his best guidance about future technologies and he FAILED miserably. I am seriously questioning Cook's ability to access talent. Jobs could look right...
This page is becoming Samsung Insider
MS should focus on what they do well. Making the best mice in the computer industry.
Am I the only person who cant stand his face? This photo in particular. He always looks like a smug jerk
Your wrong. Here in Maryland Apple Maps works perfectly for me daily for turn by turn directions. It is Tom Toms data base after all. This test is consistent with Consumer Reports results in NYC.
YYour wrong. Here in Maryland Apple Maps works perfectly for me daily for turn by turn directions. It is Tom Toms data base after all. This test is consistent with Consumer Reports results in NYC.