or Connect

Posts by dmarcoot

Finally a voice of sanity.
BS rumor about a BS device rumor.
It is ironic you cant develop apps for an iPad on an iPad.
Thats nice... I have doing that with Photo-synth for years on iOS. Thats what happens when you have a healthly app eco-system.
Will end users be able to take advantage of this ins anyway? I made overlays for Google earth i would love to see on Google maps on my phone
You have no idea of what you speak. That you speak of share price proved your a fool. In fact, your entire post is idiotic babble with a childs understanding of Wall Street and investing.
Utter BS and as a long term AAPL owner will vote down on these. Now that Apple has a cash pile they want to walk in and drink the milk shake and walk away. They milked it for all the growth (they) could imagine, now they want the cash. They know its not good for investors like myself who have owned Apple longer and continue to own it longer than Einhorn. That's why they don't want it to come to a share holder vote. This is an attempt at extortion to arm twist Apple's...
Also, It would be nice if Apple insider reported another point of view other than vulture capitalists.
I see it as an opportunity to for Einhorn to seize Apple cash for his rich customers from share holders such as myself.
I concur with you 100% This guy is a parasite. I encourage all APPL owners to vote along with the board recommendations, not this jack ass