or Connect

Posts by dmarcoot

I will vote against anything this guy puts asks forth. He ultimately does not have my intrests as an APPl investor at heart, but rather his rich clients.
Google Docs was real threat to MS Office. This was a stupid move, but Im not sure what other choice they had. Office is MS cash cow. They can't compete on price with Google or iWork, so they have to push their customer base towards their subscription model whether they like it or not, and they won't. Compete with free or piss your customers off. Sounds like a lose / lose scenario.
  your right but your wrong. I have seen that and then a day later, same store, same time all those people are booked. There are ebbs and flows and you need to have people when you need to make the sale.   If your short staffed someone your paying $8 an hour and it costs you a $2000 sale, how is it smart?   The cost / benefit ratio of staffing averages out over the year, not any given day. Not unless you are totally seasonal. Apple isn't. They have the highest...
how is it Ahole's like this always manage to move foward even as eff-up everything they touch?
I doubt these analysts can really have any idea of what Apples supply chain road map is for 3 months into future, never mind 18 months. Pure stock manipulation right here.
Most every time whenever these "analysts" use their additional channel checks and supply chain sources" to predict Apple's big picture plans they entirely wrong. How they get paid for being wrong all the time is beyond me. And i woud love to know where they get "TSMC appears unwilling to accept margins short of 40 percent." Which is it, they are or they are not. There is no "appears". If they are not in room with Tim Cook and TSMC CEO, it's BS.
There is nothing innovative about a larger screen. Anyone can do that. Or do you really think Apple is incapable of making a phone bigger? As for a new game plan, Following others down the race to the bottom is not a game plan for innovation or long term success
Android is winning!
i concur, I use turn by turn several times a week. I hardly miss street view which I used maybe once a month. Images above dont take into account that more information becomes visible as you zoom in on Apples Map. This is a design choice that the media often flames as lack of data.
Another thing... these  cant count as sales as long as they sitting in a Microsoft store, but if they push them out into the channel of Best Buy and etc, doesn't that count as sale even if no ones buy it?