or Connect

Posts by Macky the Macky

Even faster with badgers, but I don't want no stinking badgers...
With that argument then Apple also was reacting to Samsung's Galaxy Gear watch when they came out with two sizes of watch. Of course, it's all becoming clear now ... Apple is following Samsung's lead, and we have no idea what Apple will come out with next because even Apple is waiting to see what Samsung will bring to market next so they can copy and release it in two sizes!! Stop the presses!
Samsung will start building the equivalent into their flat screen TVs which will be the default device requiring the user to watch a demo of the Samsung alternative before being offered a menu to chose the ATV... every damn time you turn on the Samsung TV... It's gonna be a dirty fight.
Pictures! This article had pictures!
I thought I was the only one on this forum still using an iPhone 5.I'm so gonna love having more than 16 GB this time around!
As part of their severance package each departing employee was given a brand new Kin phone...
When the world sees the Apple stylus, it will make the Samsung Note stylus look like something fit to clean out ear wax.
Did you miss the memo where Apple announced they are totally cleaning up in China????
Samsung has tried both ideas, and neither has worked... the shit just does. not. sell.
The line at the visitor center store will be limited due to only 684 underground parking spaces for the buyers.... now the line to get INTO the 684 parking spaces will be visible from the International Space Station....