or Connect

Posts by Macky the Macky

I agree. What is it to us if Tim bends over backwards to support the gay cause?
You're a good man, many of those stripper are also single mothers, or college students working their way to better themselves so they can strip at high class joints. As long as there is pay inequity between sexes, there will be a need for the giving generosity you represent. Now, go out there are enjoy the holiday season, and above all be merry and gay! For me, I single-handedly support a nearby "Home for Unwed Mothers" where my generosity is enthusiastically repaid.......
The most viable way to use geothermal energy is switch from a regular heat pump to a geothermal heat pump. the difference between the two is where the heat exchanger is located.I switched to a geothermal heat pump about 30 years ago and have been saving like crazy ever since. The value come in that a GHP saves me money to both heat and cool my home. Thirty years ago the efficiencies were very practical, but the current equipment is at least twice as efficient as back then....
For another $5500 will they put hands and numbers on that watch???
Путин считает, что русские люди так же слепы и немы, как они были при Хрущеве. Он в шоке.
That's pretty much how I read it too. All of the same old problems with the retailer being hacked and the account into being tied to the customer still applies. Plus now, we have a phone/dongle containing the same info but now on a non-iPhone with a much lower level of innate security...AND the signal with the card strip info is being transmitted into the open air in an unencrypted manner. If we can read a digital signal from the edge of the solar system, someone can read...
Apple Pay is very new, but already there are tens of millions of iPhones capable of utilizing it. That number moved Apple Pay from infancy to adolescence in a matter of a month or two. Along with the adoption of all the major banks and most of the major retailers, Apple Pay has moved to a place that is well beyond the chicken/egg place and is now established. Regardless of what we may conjecture about what Samsung may have done, the fact that Apple made the leap from...
Apple has a huge pile of cash and nothing attracts litigatous lawyers like available cash.Here's a joke that points out how lawyers think:A young banker was having a drink with his lawyer classmate when a beautiful woman walks into the bar. "Boy, I'd love to **** her," says the banker. "Out of what." asks the lawyer?
I think you're right. Especially now that the fund managers realized they screwed up big time this last year or so.