or Connect

Posts by Macky the Macky

Benzene - If Apple keeps this up pretty soon they will be having benzene removed from sports and energy drinks!
And if you want to sell to a broader customer base, it's important to show that you are a good corporate citizen as well. Additionally, Apple sells world wide, as a world wide company, they need to be in touch with all cultures. The world has long since changed since colonial days.
I've never seen a study where Samsung phones are particularly good at having a better power capacity, unless the batteries are more massive too. So, where did Samsung get the idea they have an edge in this area? It's not like I'd expect to see Samsung owners hanging around airport outlets getting their phablets recharged, they don't usually have the money to travel... which is tied to their ability to make good decisions... which is tied to the reason they have a Samsung...
How far back will Apple go with this great deal? For some reason I've never heard of it and Steve Jobs always used to call me with what was going on...
I can see you have a caps lock keyboard problem too.I'm typing this on a first-generation Intel CPU MBP... 2005 I think??? It just won't stop working... Great product. I'd recommend.
Draw with your fingers while the Surface owner is digging around in his backpack for his stylus. Way to go!Later he's digging around for his power adapter and an outlet...You could always offer to airdrop the poor slob your notes, but wait.... Microsoft's Surface needs a USB cable to transfer data.... bummer....hehehe.
Being able to do stuff on a portable device is nothing new. What apple has done is optimize the potibility experience bt lowering the weight and increasing the battery time. This is what sells MBAs and iPads, because most work on portabe devices is not that CPU/GPU intensive.MS just doesn't GET IT.[/
I think Sammy admitted somewhere that the Galaxy Note isn't selling as well as the Galaxy Shit series....S4 or S5...
Yeah, yeah... but was the rumor of the Samsung date known before the rumor of the Apple date? Is it just a coincident that the official Samsung date wasn't officially announced until AFTER the Apple announced date? When did Samsung know the date and when did they know they knew it?I'll wager that this is like Samsung deciding to have an developer event in the same city and concurrently with WWDC... coincidently? I think not!It's just like the trick Palm tried to pull when...
This would get the old ticker humming...