or Connect

Posts by Macky the Macky

Apple is keenly aware that they ship new Macs on Intel's slipping schedule, not their own; a problem Apple doesn't have with their iOS devices. Now that being "Windows compatible" is a fading requirement, Intel needs to be a more customer friendly vendor...not like the olden days.Another growing factor is the huge base of iOS applications along with the ease in creating more. We may have reached the point where "demand that a program is iOS compatible" is surpassing the...
Yeah, I got one of those tablet things. It was terrible and worthless.I'm sure glad I didn't blow a lot of money on it like one of those Apple iPads.
When the nicest thing you can say about the HP tablet is that it comes with a crippled rented version of Office, that speaks volumes about it.A year from now, if it's still being used, it will spend it's days tethered to the charger.With Apple it's not just the hardware or the software... it comes with a world-class ecosystem, customer service, and app store for free!
...and it's great for the kiddies who haven't a care in the world about dots per inch.... It always amuses me when someone on this board considers ALL consumers are equally anal retentive... especially after the story explains the low-end crap is selling well.
For first time iPhone buyers, not sure of how they may use the iPhone, the 16 GB version may serve them very well. One you've used an iPhone for a couple years and you are at the end of your contract, a user has a far better idea of what their memory needs may be the second time around.I'm sure for many users, 16 GB is plenty, we have to not gage their needs by our own.One extremely important value to keeping the 16 GB version in the lineup is that it gives a comparison to...
Thursday AAPL closing: $112.82. W00t
Before computers analysts used to study the entrails of slaughtered animals... and get very similar results...
Ah, yes... so, instead of 10 sleeping guards, you have one "resting his eyes."If Samsung is announcing VR that is not yet ready for market, can announcements of Jet Packs and military robots be far behind?? If you think this will ever go anywhere, I have a couple 4-story barges full of shipping containers I want to sell you...This feels like Samsung is trying to appear "edgy" and copy Google in throwing money into the wind. If this camera is small enough to fit into the...
Apple knows what is selling in the millions (and why). They will continue to make what they make as long as there's a hot market for it...Personally I'm pleased that Apple continues some older products at lower price points to appeal to a broader spectrum if buyers. Using an A8X to play solitary is overkill and if that's the most graphic intensive app a user runs, then an A5 is more then enough.
That's why Samsung loves to spout all the meaningless numbers as part of their presentation... too many people think big numbers means better results, but it's not how big you make it, it's how you make it big...