or Connect

Posts by Macky the Macky

Will you be able to watch the miniature people scatter ahead of your relentless invasion??
Appleinsider reports on news and rumors, but like any good newspaper also has an editorial page. This was titled "Editorial" or did you only see what fit with your preconceived rant... I didn't bother refuting a lot of your other off-based Fandroid shit because it merits no further discussion.
I'd be satisfied with "Shave and a hair cut."
Re-calling a sent email was generally possible back in the pre-DSL days. I remember re-calling a sent email back then, I think I was using Outlook Express on my Mac back then, but it took a specific command and it was possible to do as long as the person you sent it do hadn't fetched the email from their ISP mail server.Now, of course, many mail servers push the email to the computer/phone/tablet ... not like in the olden days where it often sat on the server until...
Interesting numbers... the article also mentioned that the building has been under construction for a year... now would Apple being paying rent during the construction period?
Wow! Talk about a "social" company that fell off social map so completely that the news they were still around was part of the news of their sale to another company no one heard of either...
I've enjoyed all the videos except this one which was chopped up so that once I started studying what I'm seeing, there was abrupt change to a new view...once I start figuring out what I'm looking at in the new view, it cuts again to another view. The other videos were much easier to asses what was being photographed. Another aggravating thing was the "Ad by Google" for something about the prostate that I couldn't dismiss so it covered part of the screen... never had that...
I was mid-aged when the practical limit was thought to be 1000nm... what anyone thinks may be a practical limit, is only based on the kind of technology one is imagining being used. Current technology is already far beyond anything I can imagine.
It does function easier than you imagine.What I find intriguing is how simple the digital crown is constructed inside the Apple Watch. The mechanical design is a wonder of simplicity. With the patented digital crown and force touch folded into an iPhone or iPad Apple will move the desire for those features to where the "me too" manufacturers will be left further and further behind in Apple's dust.Whatever allure the MS Surface has currently will lessen as it appears to be...
Jony was nearly inconsolable over it...