or Connect

Posts by Macky the Macky

It's that pile of extra cash that's so large it can be seen from the space station that's causing it. It's a lawyer's magnet and attracts them like flies to a steaming fresh cow pie.
I saw what you did there....
She's even working on a breakup song about it.
Actually, at over 70 years of age. I still buy music from iTunes and Amazon. While today's music seems to have more variety then ever before, there are still great songs and sounds being produced, however, like the music of old, there's a lot of crap produced too.I do both. There are times that streaming or listening to what is on my iDevice is the most convenient or practical. There are times I enjoy complete silence, especially when I'm working late at night.Apple will...
I can't even imagine this getting on the court docket. From the dawn of the computer hard disk it's been the common practice to list the storage capacity of the device and NOT net storage capacity available to the user. It's no different for solid state storage regardless of the company's name on the device.I own a 16 GB iPhone and iPad. I struggled to decide if I should buy bigger storage devices (I knew I could be kind of a resource hog). I decided to go with the 16GB...
I won't enter into any of the skirmishes going on in this thread, I just want to add my observation that the original introduction of the iPhone was such a remarkable demonstration of capabilities of how smoothly and competently a pocket phone could tour the net and do email in addition to being a phone, that some competitors were certain that the demo was rigged. It wasn't until the iPhone was opened and studied that some people realized that Apple had done the impossible...
I'm surprised you don't know that "vibrator" mode is available for the iPhone (as well as any phone made in the last 20 years). It's so you can be notified of an incoming call without annoying those around you. What's even sweet, the other person could be calling from any phont, it don't need to be just an iPhone. Yeah, the possibilities are endless.
You may be on to something there... A good percentage of the android devices are still being re-gifted or maybe taken back to the store and replaced with an ugly sweater.
We all know why the Exxon Valdez captain wasn't on the bridge when it went aground...
There's actually only 22.2% missing... but You are right otherwise...