or Connect

Posts by Macky the Macky

I'm of the mind Apple is spreading this rumor to build a feeding frenzy for the "scarce" few watches... "Better hurry, they can't make them fast enough.""Be the first douchbag on your block to sport the gold watch!" Hurry, Hurry! Step right up. Only one per customer!"
Thanks guys. Appreciate the answers. But... but...Wasn't this supposed to stop with WebKit? All that modular code and still some of the old tired exploits are working again.When do the coders stop bolting the "Emergency Seft-Destruct" Button next to the "Lower Landing Gear" Button and still get surprised the whole works blows up now and again??
I would think that after all these years browsers would be bulletproof. Are browsers being that poorly written with nothing learned in 20 years?
 True, but in the meantime these old recognized firms will lend more credibility to what Apple is doing.
I would love to read an article about how a person interacts with a research app... both as a health data reporter, and then as a receiver of the data.
Umm... ooohky... the first two images are bland (especially without a band. The last one is still just butt ugly.
That's 'cuz lab rats are so cancer prone.
The app programmers will likely upgrade their apps ASAP... no sense having the world stop buying their apps long after the app's been fixed.
She's so new she's still going through puberty ...
That paper you see is part of bound lab books; two of them in the photo. It's a way that a company can back up any assertions about the originality of any patent. The lab books are bound and no pages are ever removed, and they function as dated proof of how any patentable ideas came into being.