or Connect

Posts by Macky the Macky

That's a powerful statement. The fashion industry doesn't suffer posers...and only the real deal gets to speak. Apple has the chops in these two designer to be credible in the luxury market... I can't see Samsung, Google, Motorola, or Microsoft even being allowed in the same room when Jony Ive and Marc Newson speaks...
Meanwhile in South Korea, Samsung hasn’t had a good year financially but it’s not slowing down its spending on R&D. BusinessKorea reports that Samsung spent an astonishing $13.8 billion in research and development in 2014, the single largest R&D investment in the company’s history. Possibly, in all of smart-phone-dom... Until recently, many cynics would have argued that Samsung was obviously wasting its money since its only payoff from these kinds of massive investments...
Made in China... Sold in China... Profits sent to USA. Sounds good to me.
It's called Daylight Savings Time. It's the other clocks you need to re-set, not your iPhone....
Yeah, PINK, as in Pink Gold to harmonize with the Pink Gold Watch... With the watch and iPhone having radius edges, a fashionada needs to have matching bling... Oh, the trials of being a one-percenter....
Us old-timers used to drop a lot more every four to six years just to upgrade their Macs. Anyone who says they couldn't afford something will admit that if their TV went up in smoke tonight, they would find a way to replace it within ten days with one even better...
Every app you buy for the Watch is sent over to it from the iPhone. Even the alerts and data comes from the iPhone wirelessly... It's magical.
Changing bands doesn't require any tools; you're wife can do it without your help. The mechanism may loosen up slightly over time, but that will be a problem for your great-grand-children to deal with.
I used to have a pile of boxes like that starting with 128K Mac box... The Watch Gold Edition seemed expensive until I realized what I paid for some of the Macs I've bought, like the Mac IIx.... Mac desktops and laptops, as well as all the iDevices are so inexpensive these days that a return four-five digit numbers for the Watch feels foreign.I wonder how many Gold Edition Watches Apple will sell to make as much money as Sam Scum has made on all the Galaxy Gear they've...
The charger is designed to fit the physical size of the watch... for all you and I know the charger may also be designed to match the charging needs of the different sizes of battery. Now that's what being meticulous is all about.