or Connect

Posts by Macky the Macky

Of course we now know which were natural blonds too...Let's give credit where it is due though... they were smart enough to have all bought iPhones to begin with.
I agree. There's far less undigested corn in Samsung's latest turd.
I'm not sure what you mean by "many" tabs in Safari, but I usually run about a half dozen tabs open. And you're right, I don't run Lightroom. I don't find the computer to be slow or frustrating, but then, as I mentioned before, a lot of users don't use their Apple products in a way that calls for high specs.I do use my 27" iMac for image manipulation and such, but my portable if for other uses.I don't see any exodus by Apple customers to Android. There may be some leakage...
I'm reading this on an ancient MBP with an intel CPU and TWO Gb of memory, so your example rings hollow. Sure, Apple's base models often are underpowered for some users and just fine for many others.Apple loses market share while increasing the number of users. What's wrong with that? It's a fact of life that the market for commodity products are huge and while the high-end brands have a smaller share they also have much better profit margins.What Apple learned the hard...
Some do care, but it's hard to see how important more memory may be... After all 16Gb is a whole lot of memory. For my first iPhone and iPad I bought 16Gb models because I had no idea how quickly I would top out. It turns out I need more memory, but there was no way of knowing going in.So I'd put the value for a 16Gb model down to people wanting to enter the stream at a low cost AND not knowing how that memory will be used up due to all the apps and utility of the device....
In timing this even Samsung was knocking off Palm's strategy... which worked so spactacularly for them, if you recall...
AND it's only for voice, forget having data too.
Here's a quick work-around, and it'll save you money too. Take the box the iPhone comes in and cut a couple eye-holes in the bottom. Tape it to your face and walk around... you will be amazed at the 3D effect and the colors are absolutely correct!. Thank me later.
That bears repeating...!
Also, almost all iOS devices can be upgraded to the latest iOS when it ships... that ain't so with WIndozs hardware...