or Connect

Posts by Macky the Macky

You bring up a good name. Most people don't know this but Al Gore serves the function of a canary in a coal mine. If Al falls over dead, everyone else will make a rush for the doors....
 You know, there are more ways to support something than one way? If the jobs are there now, then the students will pursue the right educations... so your company can push while Apple pulls... A degree means nothing without a good chance of using it, and the job opportunities mean nothing if there are only white males that will be allowed to fill them...
Went right over your head, I see. 
If I had to choose between Home Automation products ONLY by Google or Samsung, I'm not sure what I'd do. The Google products, like Nest would work well but report everything I did to the evil overlords. Samsung wouldn't be all that interested in my going ons, but probably wouldn't work worth its cost. Either way I'm screwed...
Rocky Mountain high has such a deeper meaning these days. Yeah, man... yeah...
Benzene - If Apple keeps this up pretty soon they will be having benzene removed from sports and energy drinks!
And if you want to sell to a broader customer base, it's important to show that you are a good corporate citizen as well. Additionally, Apple sells world wide, as a world wide company, they need to be in touch with all cultures. The world has long since changed since colonial days.
I've never seen a study where Samsung phones are particularly good at having a better power capacity, unless the batteries are more massive too. So, where did Samsung get the idea they have an edge in this area? It's not like I'd expect to see Samsung owners hanging around airport outlets getting their phablets recharged, they don't usually have the money to travel... which is tied to their ability to make good decisions... which is tied to the reason they have a Samsung...
How far back will Apple go with this great deal? For some reason I've never heard of it and Steve Jobs always used to call me with what was going on...
I can see you have a caps lock keyboard problem too.I'm typing this on a first-generation Intel CPU MBP... 2005 I think??? It just won't stop working... Great product. I'd recommend.