or Connect

Posts by Macky the Macky

Not only "no magic formula," but Apple's success has broken all the old "rules."Samsung is expecting Apple to remain predictable this September (and Apple may do so), but if Apple were to add something other them Force Touch to the new iPhones and get it an iPhone 7 name (to keep Samsung from continuing to confuse consumers), Apple could totally mess up Samsung's "me first" marketing plans.
You know, it's no accident that chem-trails are forming a giant "X" over your home...
 Well, first, I'm happy to hear you're doing better! Seems like only a year ago you weren't sure you'd be around this long. Secondly, I'm glad you aren't watching movies on a cell phone... that's just wrong!  :-)
Good God, I never mentioned Samsung or compared them to Google, don't be such an illiterate ass-wipe! Nor did what I wrote have squat to do with Google missing rev earnings.
Actually a little over half the graph is past data... and the projection of sales increases are very moderate... look again and see if you don't agree.
Oh, come on now. Loosen up. Forrester's not saying the annual sales are gonna do anything more then gently rise as the IBM/Apple partnership gains some traction... no wild prediction of sales with spikes, just a nice gentle slope. Don't be an old grumpy Gus... you can do it... Join me in a couple verses of Kumbayah....
Years? If seems like only a year ago that Apple and IBM started making goo-goo eyes at each other.... I guess time just flies when you are in a relationship.
You ask a good question, and I'm not sure what the answer might be. However, given a choice of advertising to Apple's affluent customer base vs. the cheap-assed Android base, I think I'd advertise where the money is. Plus, iAd is geared toward a advertising in a more entertaining and friendly way rather then in-your-face ads that slow down the page load time (read today's Monday Note on that point).I don't think it's the number of ads iAds present, but in how optimized...
I don't know that and I'm sure you don't either, but for shits and giggles lets say you're right -- then Google's headed down the same dead end Microsoft is because the desktop PC is dying. As far as laptops are concerned, I thought they were a mobile device... maybe WIndoze Laptops are wired into the desk with all those ports and cables and don't get toted around, but Apple Laptops are mobile in every sense of the word, and with Spotlight replacing most Mac and iOS...
I only know one person that switched from an older iPhone 4 to android, but she was certifiably nuts to start with....