or Connect

Posts by Macky the Macky

"Hmm, I wonder what happens if I push the Red Button???"
He probably has a RAT on his Samsung phone...Samsung has got to cringe every time anything good or bad happens and everyone whips out their iPhones and are waving them above the crowd to get pictures.
Obviously that BIG touch screen is highly desired... Right? Right?
New CEO, this one with a brain not cross threaded. Uncle Fester couldn't comprehend or handle complicated concepts.The first stirring of a long dormant creature. Microsoft could live and grow off the crushed good ideas of its people that Uncle Fester couldn't see a way to monetize.
I think it will be called the 6x and the 6xx. "Tell me, does this iPhone make me look thinner?"
 The iPod Touch's price is stuck under a basic iPad Mini at this time, so I wouldn't think it could go up in price, but if they added a phone to it at its current price, it would be a hot item. A friend of mine bought a new iPod Touch and uses it like a phone when ever he's in a wifi zone; which is almost always. If the iPad Mini ever goes down in price, I'm not sure the iPod Touch could exist.
 You must be young. Microsoft was the inventor of "Vaporware" in the 1980s. This announcement is one of the latest in a long history of announced Microsoft Vaporware. Only the U.S. government comes close to Microsoft is quantity during an election year. Cypher: You know, I know this steak doesn't exist. I know that when I put it in my mouth, the Matrix is telling my brain that it is juicy and delicious. After nine years, you know what I realize?[Takes a bite of...
 You had me at COBOL....
 iTunes Radio comes in last behind Pandora and iHeart Radio. Apple, who's stock fell on the report, is likely considering dropping the failing service. Samsung, who has announced they will be releasing a competitive radio service soon, says their Radio "will be a lot like iTunes Radio, but considerably better," expects to take over the top spot when released. In other news, Microsoft, who's stock raised on a report they were "looking into" radio to include in the next...
It's time for Liquid Metal to show up...  They each could be seeing various prototypes being mocked up, and what they see may not even be iPhones but a new product for an unannounced market. Only Sir Johnny Ive knows.