or Connect

Posts by Macky the Macky

The exploit asks you three questions, which you have to answer correctly to initiate installation:1. Is your daddy also your grandpa?2. Do you play a banjo?3. Are these questions being read to you?Any glimmer of intelligence and the installation is aborted.
Nothing new here. Microsoft's best products were something they bought and re-branded.
Who knows? The only people that could remember what Walt looked like, can't remember who Walt was...
Slow news day... I hear Woz is gonna be the technical director for this snoozer where a toilet seat is used as inspiration for the new iBook computer case. Seth Rogen will given a lot of potty humor lines to keep the nerds in the audience sniggering over their double meanings.
...and then someone else pipes up and says, "And make sure to include a wigger in the ad too."
Obviously this calls for pegboard displays...
It's hard to imagine the Apple stores becoming even more upscale-looking than they already are, but apparently Ahrendts has some ideas. Plus, there needs to be some changes to enhance the wearables' shopping experience. I would hope the upset executives left because of a difference of direction the changes rather then over resistance to change.I do understand that Apple's stores defy all logic with their popularity and success, but it's not magic. Changes won't "break the...
Ashton Kutcher played a great Steve Jobs who was pretending to be Ashton Kutcher ... nailed it!
True, so true, but it's close enough to reality to see which way the wind is blowing... a good indicator if you want to know which side of the boat to take a piss...
Well... ONE of the "others" is Microsoft, a once bright star that could count on a slavish following of corporate IT managers who know their fortunes relied on a bug-ridden OS that needed to be nursed regularly to half-ass function from one day to the next. Another "other" is HP who is also pushing Microsoft's crap OS and hoping they can stay stay in business long enough to once again become relevant...