or Connect

Posts by Macky the Macky

I think Sammy admitted somewhere that the Galaxy Note isn't selling as well as the Galaxy Shit series....S4 or S5...
Yeah, yeah... but was the rumor of the Samsung date known before the rumor of the Apple date? Is it just a coincident that the official Samsung date wasn't officially announced until AFTER the Apple announced date? When did Samsung know the date and when did they know they knew it?I'll wager that this is like Samsung deciding to have an developer event in the same city and concurrently with WWDC... coincidently? I think not!It's just like the trick Palm tried to pull when...
This would get the old ticker humming...
Yeah, okay, the white thing near the center of the ring is a crane...
I was really expecting at any moment, the narrator to start saying, "The Framulator 9000 has been designed and manufactured to the highest standards of safety and efficient operation..."
Are you saying that Sapphire may be SuperTim's Kryptonite?
No need to wait 2 months. He started right away. His first tweet was:First day of school. Hope the other kids like me!
Not much compared to Samsung who spends as much as Apple AND the rest of the tech industry COMBINED.
You really should consider changing your user name to "Debbie Downer."
The larger holes will allow whole notes and especially dotted notes to get out of the enclosure easier. It should allow bridged note to escape too without having the bridge getting broken. The net effect will be butter smooth sound quality.