or Connect

Posts by Macky the Macky

No one's going to laugh at Apple, but I will micturate in your general direction and have a laugh at your expense...
You said it!!! Interestingly, it's not the professional equipment that is producing the overwhelming bulk of the photos being posted on Photography sites of every kind, it's the iPhone camera that rules them all. No one's laughing at Apple when the iPhone (especially the iPhone 6+) can capture multiple exposures in an instant and layer them for maximum effect. Who wants to buy Sam Scummy's big pixel numbers when Apple's marriage of HW & SW out-performs HW only...! What an...
HAHAHA!! Printed media of all sizes and kinds drowning out Sam Scummy's new craptastic phone in a calliope of people talking about Apple's products !!!Genius, pure genius. Even Sammy is talking about the iPhone in trying to boost their own crap-in-a-tin-box. Really, I was wondering how Apple would deal with Sammy's attempt to grab attention. This is better then I could imagine!!!
I was wondering how Google was going to be able to deliver their product's data to their real customers if they really encrypted the date before they could squeeze any last drops of goody out of it....Google knows when you are sleeping,Google knows when you're awake.Google know what you buy or sell,So, make data for Google's sake...
I considered ordering it, but then decided to wait for the movie, which, as I understand will be called, "Steve Jobs in the land of the Bozos."
It may be sensationalism, but it's necessary in the furthering process of deifying Steve Jobs. Your grandchildren will come and ask you what it was like to live in the time when Steve Jobs walked the Earth slaying sweaty Blue Meanies who lumbered too and fro in the Land of Redmond... "What was it like in the Past before iDevices," your grandchildren will ask? And they will sit patiently as you tell them of a time before Beige Boxes when the Sugar Water Man drove Steve Jobs...
HA! And it will get only worse this year when Samsung and all the other Goog minions start lining up at the checkout counters and wake up to the ever-widening security gap between Apple and Google's craptastic SW & HW. Can you say, "trillion-dollar class-action suit?" I knew that you could.
This points up one thing about Apple that the rest of the world just can't grock... Apple will build something out onto current platforms, and competition will go, "Why, that's stupid, who needs 64-bit?" By the time it becomes evident "why" this or that, it's too late to catch up to Apple once again... Apple now has an installed base of well over over 100 million iPhones and iPads capable of doing Pay... all many of them need is an Watch to link to complete the...
Gee, that was a long time ago. Wasn't Eric Schmidt still on Apple's board back then and one of the most diligent note takers on record. I think Lollypop is an appropriate version for Google to back out of a commitment to encrypt everything... after all it's a SUCKER. Bhuhahaha!This is gonna be good this year with Pay getting into full gear, Google will be trying to line up their minions at the checkout counters without their little blue overalls as cover as they "assume...
...And this is how good marketing works.You don't want a truck and have no need for one. You certainly live where you don't have any possible use for 4WD...but you keep seeing these ads for trucks and these brawny men driving them like they were on a test track, or up a rugged mountain side, and by golly, it looks like fun... Before you know it, you're behind the wheel of an impractical gas-guzzler driving through suburbia and you have no idea how you were manipulated to...