or Connect

Posts by Macky the Macky

I'm not sure what he was saying, but the Android OS is such a memory and battery hog. I like how the current turds shipping soon by Samsung can only run all out for a few minutes before being throttled back due to heat issues. The iPhone can run full boar until you're done using it. Oh wait, the Samsung turds are water proof, so maybe that's how you're suppsed to cool them down to use... but do they float? I say they're slimy sinkers...
I mistyped - I meant it (the new iPhne 6) was twice as fast as my iPhone 5 (not the 5s)... SInce the 5c is essentially an iPhone 5 internally, I'm not sure what Apple may have been referring to...? Anyway, I was basing my comment off the charts in the article above.
RAM also sucks on the battery.One thing I noticed on the charts in the article is that the iPhone 6 is now TWICE as fast as my two-year-old iPhone 5 on both charts. THAT kind of surprised me... I'm less concerned with how much faster the 6 and 6+ is from the original iPhone and more interested in seeing what I'm trading up to from my current phone.EDIT: corrected my mistype on the iPhone name
A bit of trivia: You do know that the "sweater" was named after Steve Ballmer?But the idea of wearable plant and animal fibers in intriguing... Wearables...where have I heard that term before? This is gotta be a Steve Jobs inspiration, after all he came up with macintosh in 1984 instead of mcintosh...!!!
Bill Gates has a two-three year head start on toilets... that man knows his shit!
How did Tesla Motors get in this conversation?
I see the new iPad with NFC being able to Take payments as well as make them... sorry Square, it was good to know ye.There's no reason why the iPhone couldn't do so too... Street walkers would love this! How about panhandlers? "Gov'ner, could ye bump me some change?"No the hell wonder Apple has been building that server farm on the Caribbean island..!
I don't think Google's "give me all your data" payment method is compatible with Apple's token (and completely private) payment system. Apple took all the fun out of what Google wanted to do.
I believe you are incorrect with that opening statement. Here's why. I will be able to use ApplePay with my current iPhone5 for over the internet purchases. That point was pointed out on the ninth. So, Apple will be able to include Apple Pay on 200 million iPhones from day one. It is the touch and go that will require the iPhone 6, 6+ and the Watch.Amazon is a very pragmatic company. They will not do anything to make doing business with them a pain... the customer remains...
Google puts all your personal date in the air. They do this partly because they want to paw it over and nose around in your business... such knowledge is money to them as it's salable, With Apple's token system even the retailer won't know who you are...much less what your credit card number might have been. Meanwhile all apple knows is that a transfer took place, they don't have any idea what you bought or who you or the retailer were.