or Connect

Posts by Macky the Macky

Too much bezel and not enough cow bell...
Wells Fargo and JP Morgan have recently been handed their asses for not being able to perform up to their own projections of their own businesses. It takes some balls to go out and talk smack about other companies.
 Bill Gates is hard at work on the toilet issue... He knows his "shit" and that's a fact!
Apple has been doing some high design work to dynamically change clock speed and do some other OS work to move maximum data through the CPU at minimum energy. If they can put something like the M7 in the MBA, they may squeeze out even more flops per watt. As long as Apple is using an industry standard CPU they will be optimizing everything else to make the MBA a better product then similar laptops. Vertical integration at it's best!
Everyone from Palm and RIM to the Microsoft behemoth who had a good laugh when Apple entered the phone market with a cell phone without a keyboard in 2007 lost close to 4 years of market place as they chuckled and failed to adjust to the changing world of communications and access to information. Microsoft was the slowest to react, and even with all their resources and using Nokia to get to market, was the last to offer a product to counter Apple's dominance.I'm sure it's...
I wonder if BB owns QNX lock stock and barrel. They may not have rights to the embedded market, such as for the automobile as someone else did a lot of work with the interface to the sensors and getting the electronics to function over a wide dynamic temperature range.
His statement would have had more impact had he not been checking the clock on the wall while he made it...
If you're heart doesn't stop when you see the price, then you're good to go.
Like a lot of products, the release times are important to the seasonal events they can ride upon. The low-cost iMac is times to be a good grad gift. While Apple is promoting the new iMac, they can gain a lot of MBA & MBP sales ridding on the coat tails of the new product. All the other new products (with the exception of the 5.5" iPhone will be a great mix to put the end-of-the-year holiday shoppers into a early feeding frenzy as well as the back-to school shopping bunch....
Test messaging service!!! W00t...just the other day I was thinking how badly I needed to test a message and had no idea or app to test with. And now, voilá, here's a way to do it. I downloaded the app today and here's my first testing conversation:Ski: Testing, one, two, three...Testing, testing testing...HIM: Hey Ski, is that you testing?Ski: Yeah, Him, this is Ski testing, How's my signal, Testing, testing...HIM: I hear you testing loud and clear. an you hear me?...