or Connect

Posts by Macky the Macky

While I personally haven't had a problem, The iPad is doing a lot more than I ever thought it could do. This is due to the imagination of the app writers/designers and the almost limitless ability of the iPad to rise to the occasion. However, I too think 2 Gb RAM would be nice to see. This will be especially important if Apple makes the iPad Air multi-tasking with a split screen. I don't think the iPad will be usable by multiple people any time in the near future. It's...
It's a well-known fact that the government let Apple study all the paper-thin devices the aliens were carrying in the pockets of their skin-tight flight suits. FACT, I tell you! Furthermore, that the aliens bore an uncanny resemblance to Great Leader, Kim Jong-il, is just an unfortunate coincident. Nothing more!
 P. T. Barnum had a sayin' about people like you...
Quote:You know all the numbers except Apple's are completely made up? So they can't grind imaginary numbers any finer than the size of large turds.  Of course, Samsung and the rest know that the Android numbers are highly inflated; after all they know their own real numbers. If this weren't true Apple wouldn't be anyone's target to hit....  
You bring up a good name. Most people don't know this but Al Gore serves the function of a canary in a coal mine. If Al falls over dead, everyone else will make a rush for the doors....
 You know, there are more ways to support something than one way? If the jobs are there now, then the students will pursue the right educations... so your company can push while Apple pulls... A degree means nothing without a good chance of using it, and the job opportunities mean nothing if there are only white males that will be allowed to fill them...
Went right over your head, I see. 
If I had to choose between Home Automation products ONLY by Google or Samsung, I'm not sure what I'd do. The Google products, like Nest would work well but report everything I did to the evil overlords. Samsung wouldn't be all that interested in my going ons, but probably wouldn't work worth its cost. Either way I'm screwed...
Rocky Mountain high has such a deeper meaning these days. Yeah, man... yeah...
Benzene - If Apple keeps this up pretty soon they will be having benzene removed from sports and energy drinks!