or Connect

Posts by Macky the Macky

I wonder if BB owns QNX lock stock and barrel. They may not have rights to the embedded market, such as for the automobile as someone else did a lot of work with the interface to the sensors and getting the electronics to function over a wide dynamic temperature range.
His statement would have had more impact had he not been checking the clock on the wall while he made it...
If you're heart doesn't stop when you see the price, then you're good to go.
Like a lot of products, the release times are important to the seasonal events they can ride upon. The low-cost iMac is times to be a good grad gift. While Apple is promoting the new iMac, they can gain a lot of MBA & MBP sales ridding on the coat tails of the new product. All the other new products (with the exception of the 5.5" iPhone will be a great mix to put the end-of-the-year holiday shoppers into a early feeding frenzy as well as the back-to school shopping bunch....
Test messaging service!!! W00t...just the other day I was thinking how badly I needed to test a message and had no idea or app to test with. And now, voilá, here's a way to do it. I downloaded the app today and here's my first testing conversation:Ski: Testing, one, two, three...Testing, testing testing...HIM: Hey Ski, is that you testing?Ski: Yeah, Him, this is Ski testing, How's my signal, Testing, testing...HIM: I hear you testing loud and clear. an you hear me?...
If you mean the small businesses who use Square as an "entrenched customer base," I don't think they're worth $8B. Especially if they would switch in an instant if something better or less costly per transaction came along. It's not too unlikely that Apple has just that "something better" waiting in the wings and not costing $8B to roll out. Google may sense that about to happen, and that's why they aren't jumping on Square like they normally would. (Although it must drive...
More cowbell. OSX needs more Cowbell.
Motorola was just a puppet with Google's arm up their ass...
First off, .001% of millions of apps means thousands are getting through the process. So, with thousands getting through the likely of a regular Google store shopper downloading malware approaches 100%. This doesn't even factor in the natural gullibility of an Android device purchaser.The last part of your supposition has no relationship to the first part and flies in the face of all published reports. It's interesting that even the non-Apple store for jail-broken iPhones...
What if Apple has plans for some kind of communication device that is unique and they want to keep it under wraps until the last moment? They could keep it disguised as a project to knock off the Qualcomm chip....