or Connect

Posts by Macky the Macky

I find it amusing that some of the early foreign countries to get the Apple Watch included South Korea, and Switzerland. It almost seemed as if Apple was like, "Neener, neener Samsung," and "In your face,: Swiss watch industry." Apple will build the High end watches and Europe can have the coo coo clock segment.
 When you're really well read ... things you say will sounds like "very broad assertions" to the relatively uninformed. 
I'm in the USA and I don't care for our date convention. Our military uses a convention like Europe and it makes more sense to me. It also eliminates any confusion by uusiing the first three letter of the month in place of a number 1 - 12. So today's date would be expressed as 25 JUN 15.
 I wouldn't attend any group that would have the low standards to invite me...
Yeh is quite the optimist...
Actually, Apple is promoting the light theme because it negatively impacts the competition the most and Apple the least.
Obviously you don't know what you'll want by the time Apple gives it to you. Shut up and finish your soylent....
Later we'll find out that Facebook's face recognition software will be scanning the photos you send, and voice recognition software will be listening into your conversations to key on certain words their advertisers need to feed you their ads... Remember kiddies... "You are not Facebook's customer... you are their product."
Now that Samsung has metal phone cases, maybe this was what Apple was waiting for to make their next leap. I think Apple has a long term strategy for their product lines - pushing technology to keep the fast followers just barely off balance...
I remember when 9-1-1 was first implemented. The TV ads promoted it as nine-eleven, which over-estimated the intelligence of a lot of people, who, in panic, tried to dial, only to be thwarted in doing so because they couldn't find the "eleven" on their phone... Since that public disaster, the advertising has always referred to the emergency number as 9-1-1. Siri has now proven to have more native intelligence than a lot of North Americans who couldn't make that mental...