or Connect

Posts by Macky the Macky

Apple just knows stuff us mortals respond to.
Does this mean the Samsung device owners are left fruitlessly waving their devices at the scanners, while commanding aloud, "Openus Gateus!"
I think the wheels came of Axel Springer's idea wagon...
Wow, that was a mouthful of nothing. HP hasn't "reinvented" a thing. Their logan ought to me, "Chasing markets; catching none.""At HP we're wondering what's happening. Before we can get our donkey harnessed to the cart, everyone's on to something else...??"I give this product group the possibility of succeeding on par with the HP smart phones for emerging markets. That idea hardly made a blip on the HP profit/loss chart.
At Samsung—Where white is the new green!
By the time Apple's competitors know about Apple's new innovations, Apple has been working on them for years. That's where the wheels came off of Uncle Fester's plan on being a fast-follower of Apple... best illustrated by the eight-year delay it took MS to make a viable answer to Apple's first iPhone. I never imagined the iPhone would evolve this much in so few years.
Well, LG sure isn't planning on filling any demand for high-end Samsung phones or watches.Maybe the extra production is to fill a future demand bump Apple has ordered. New product category coming??
I'm looking forward to getting the exciting Zune brown Apple Pencils like the ones in the article's photos. How do I order them?
It sounds like management was aiming on baffling the stockholders with bullshit, but how many years can they get by without delivering on the promises... It must rub managements asses raw that Apple's success at Samsung's expense just gets better and better. 3D touch is a advancement in UI that Apple may leverage in apps and iOS to really hurt Samsung and the rest of the money losers in the very near future. I don't think the Android users really understand what a killer...
I wonder how long it will be before we hear of a horrific explosion when a local taps into one of the power conduits thinking they'll get free gasoline...