or Connect

Posts by Macky the Macky

I didn't quite understand your explanation on the "C" group. Are you saying that 125% effort is expected out of that group now?I have an acquaintance that worked for IBM back in the 1970s and at that time they had a "no layoff" thing going, but when they didn't need him any more he only got offered some shit jobs north of the arctic circle or some such.One thing that always impressed me was how IBM was not afraid to ask a shit-ton of money to lease you equipment and...
Indeed, "corporations are people," brought to you by the same government that declared rabbit meat is "chicken," and that it takes no less than 2.4 cherries per slice of pie, to still be sold as "Cherry Pie."
Never heard that one, but I do remember: IBM = I've Been Misled.This time around IBM is much smarter in many ways. However, like always, IBM knows how to take care of clients and make money where most corporations fumble around and give variable service while making less money.
No, no, for me the screams are music to my ears.
What's more, everyone used to the same ring tone.
I understand that when Apple releases their next iPhones, Samsung will have scruffy-looking guys in shabby trench coats hanging around the lines trying to sell Galaxy Gear to the faithful.
Keep in mind that the watch guys have all the best outlets for the goods. You wanna sell watches, better go where the rich people buy watches. I'm sure the sports versions have their own locations, etc. but I don't think Radio Shack will hanging these on hooks for their regular customers.
Sounds like... then Apple showed him what they had and he changed his tune.
Since, supposedly the music business has tanked, all this growth must be coming from app sales and/or in-app sales??
In any good diverse ecosystem there are important niches for bottom-feeders and sucker fish.