or Connect

Posts by Macky the Macky

I predict Apple will sell more Watches in their first partial quarter then all the other "smart" watches sold to date by Samsung, MS, and the usual mix of brand X androids COMBINED. I dug that prediction out of the same place Munster finds all his juicy gems...
"Microsoft says the new Atom processor provides users with 10 hours of video playback." I thought the MS Slab o' Crapo was designed to create content; not consume it!? Come on, MS, how many minutes will it run a graphics-intensive application before sending up smoke signals and spinning up internal fans to howl like a Dyson vacuum cleaner..? No word yet on, "Will it Blend, will it Bend, or how well it will hide that you're getting serious work done on an iPad hidden...
Like the Windows 7 phone, buyers of MS hardware are once again orphaned abruptly, even if they recently purchased their crapo. It's enough to make one break out in frantic dancing for no apparent reason. As they say in Redmond, "Rinse and repeat. Our customers are born every minute."
Methinks thou hath exceedingly more gas than a multitude...
I agree, Apple is using a lot they learned on iDevices to enhance OSX products. While they someday may build an iOS laptop, it won't be called a Mac or even emulate OSX. Apple's intent is to bridge away from a file-based OS with iOS and while they are not there yet, it's a direction they are pointed toward. I don't see any advantage for this direction, but perhaps this are some.This is also a feeling I have about the latest MB. It represents a directional move by Apple...
It's not just freedom. Apple's team has the goal of creating an outstanding product. Usually other company's product teams have to deal with competition running the same OS; be it Winders or Android. So their objective is to fill a feature list at the lowest possible cost; even if that means "creative" spec writing.
I don't think Tim would have done anything differently if the Indiana governor were Dem or GOP, it wasn't politics; it was defending strong basic values of the humanity of every living person. Either everyone is to be considered equally valuable or we are only one step from owning slaves again.
Your example is BS because no religious organization would even have to deal with that - discrimination is protected in that situation.Hate to bust your bubble but that crap was added to Christianity about 600 CE... The alternate belief in Christianity at that time was that we were created in God's image and therefore inherently sinless... Unfortunately the "sinful" doctrine won out because it made better business (cash flow) sense than the latter.More BS. There were no...
It's the reverse of "freedom of association" because the person being discriminated against is being denied association. What it really is is an attempt to discriminate under the cover of religion. Christians have used that old argument against jews and moslems for centuries. This law is toast in modern America.On a broader view I hope the Indiana mess continues to fester and blow the "Party of Angry Old White Men's" little tin ship out of the water in 2016.
Good point. Apple is so micro-managing this rollout I'm sure it's being addressed in the best way possible.