or Connect

Posts by Macky the Macky

Interesting to see the mix of iPhone 6 and 6+ the Chinese market was buying. With the East and West going nuts for the new iPhones this does not bode well for Samsung/Android or Microsoft. And the less said about Blackberry, the better.
THIS is what makes Cook such a standout! He has had to make sure all those pieces come together at the right time. Apple has be planning several steps ahead on all their products; not just for the final assembly but also for all the pieces parts. If one part is not getting the needed yield, then Apple is scrambling to find alternate vendors or seeing what can be done to get the primary vendor's output up to the needed volume.I wouldn't be surprised if the sapphire...
Apple lawyers will flash mob the court room... That judge will see more silk suits that day then he's seen all his life.
A dozen internets to you!! And another dozen because she wasn't wearing one of those stupid "I couldn't give a ****" expressions nearly all models affect.
THIS is the difference between how Apple does tech fashion compared to Samsung, Motorola, and Microsoft. Of course, none of Apple's competitors could even interest fashion illuminariaries to even glance at their crap-on-a-watch-band.
In addition Apple knows how to stretch this one event out through litigation for the rest of the football season while looking like the little guy taking on the "big bad NFL owners." I can just see a Beats ad for the new noise-canceling earphones: "SO good they were banned by the NFL."
This is insane! All of the advantages of buying from Amazon don't come into play when I walk into a brick and mortar store. Meanwhile none of Amazon's advantages are enhanced. Right now, I can shop in my PJs, 24/7. I can easily compare prices, buy used books and music, and buy from Amazon affilliate stores. I think Amazon will find their stores to be slightly less empty then a Microsoft store. In the meantime Amazon will find out how hard it is to get employees who are...
Samsung management really sucks and if good employees are mis-managed you won't get their best work. Look at microsoft, for 10 years they had the smartest and brightest engineers and software designers all under Uncle Fester's thumb - and all that brain power didn't do more then see MS tread water all that time.Another thing Apple is very good at is long term strategy which they execute under the cloak of secrecy. By the time Apple gets ready to reveal their new product...
It's so nice to see Apple doing a robust computer business after being kicked around for much of the '90s and onward. While much of their sales are in laptops and of that the MBA is a big portion, It means, to me, Apple is wedge tightly in the mobile niches they carved out for themselves. I remember when the first MBA was introduced by Steve and both the hardware and the price took everyone's breath away... But Apple hung in there and refined away the hardware and pricing...
I think the traditional thinking was to buy all the computer a person could afford because by the time you needed to upgrade the previous purchase was horribly underpowered and painfully slow. While that is less of the case these days, the impulse to overbuy is still there.