or Connect

Posts by Macky the Macky

I wonder if this BB Tablet will be able to handle email... something the wheee...playbook couldn't do.
None who were trying to gain market share back from Apple during this century...
I'm glad you brought up 3M because it is a great example of a company not afraid of going off into different markets like Apple. 3M's first product was FLYPAPER. Imagine where they'd be today if they'd have not ventured further afield. The flypaper made them more interested in adhesives, and in some ways, adhesives are a part of much of what they do; from Scotch tape to post-it Notes. Apple has shown an affinity for finding niches around their core competentcies and some,...
What a disaster that was. A great example of what the iPhone looked like when spec-driven by the carrier. The horrible ads, which likely are on YouTube, are also representative of what an Apple product would look like done by someone else...
Well, if that's the direction things are headed, I'm gonna learn to speak the native language of the navigation system — Paki
Look! It operates hands free..!
Rapper see. rapper do...
I shortened your post to get the gist of what you were pointing at. I hope I didn't distort it.Education has far less to do with stuffing information into little minds and a lot more to do with drawing the little mind out to play...whatever kind of mind is in there. Except for those minds who are profoundly damaged, there is value to all of us because of all the way minds work. Creativity doesn't measure up well on an IQ test, nor does sensitivity and compassion. Yet we...
That's a powerful statement. The fashion industry doesn't suffer posers...and only the real deal gets to speak. Apple has the chops in these two designer to be credible in the luxury market... I can't see Samsung, Google, Motorola, or Microsoft even being allowed in the same room when Jony Ive and Marc Newson speaks...