or Connect

Posts by Macky the Macky

"Oscar-winning screenwriter Aaron Sorkin slammed Tim Cook in a recent interview for comments the Apple CEO made regarding authors, filmmakers and documentarians focusing on the life and times of Steve Jobs." Oh Goody! A pissing contest between millionaires. Just what we need! I suggest we all just stand back...
If you blow up that chart in this article you read the fine print where they are comparing the performance of the ARM processors to an old PowerMac G5 at 1.6 GHz. The chart then is saying the A9 is 2.5 times faster than the G5 when running one core, and 4.5 times faster when running both cores. Now this begs the question, Why do people still think the ARM processor is sub-par for doing desktop work when the PowerMac G5 was no slouch?
I've got the same version of iPad and noticed iOS9 lagging it down... but but but the new font was all worth it. /s
I don't think Samsung is cheating any more. The guy responsible got hired away to build Florida ballot machines or to go work for Volkswagon,,, I can;t remember for sure now.
Look at the green bars, where the phones usually perform, not the blue bars where they rarely run. Re-read the article where this is pointed out.
In all truth, with all the pre-orders and increased outlets, I'm pleasantly surprised that people still line up for new iPhones each year. Who'd have thought nine years after the first iPhone went on sale, the excitement and fun of just buying the iPhone remains! Good job, Apple!
How long were you waiting in line to post that?
I hadn't thought of it like you phrased it, but it does seem accurate. That leaves AT&T in the USA market to ante into the game or not.I suppose this offer may be available to some other brands of "higher end" phones too, but it took the iPhone and Apple to get it going.I can't imagine how primitive cell phones may still be, had Apple/Steve Jobs not had the balls to disrupt things with that first iPhone.
People have been practicing reproduction naturally for centuries. That's why there are so damn many of us.On another note, wait until over-sexed teens decide to use the watch to tell when she is "safe" for bareback...
Tim probably saw that the kid's future athletic scholarship opportunities were nil, and could do well to aim toward something he could earn a living from a wheelchair.