or Connect

Posts by Macky the Macky

I was counting on Elop to return the clown factor to Microsoft once Ballmer left.
I don't see "Bachelor Frog" on that list.
Amelio can be found in the cardboard box under the overpass at Exit 666 near Irvington CA.in B4 Amelio apologists...
Puleeze... how gauche. Next you will want Apple to install cash registers with the latest issue of the National Enquirer on a rack nearby...
The "masses" want to be seen as fashionable, especially the teens, 20s and 30s. There is a segment of "Walmart Shoppers" that is hopelessly lost to fashion but may even buy Apple products.
Apple is such a popular brand it's no surprise every outlet is offering something to ride on its coat tails... and "no", it's not like Apple doesn't need that segment; that segment is created on its own by Apple's market presence.
THIS is how you do it.... years of research and accumulating patents. When it's time to move to mass production you have years of a lead on the wannabe competition... and playing catchup is a bitch! And Liquid Metal is only one of several areas reported on this site where Apple is straining to make a breakthrough. And then there are other areas of technology we have not even a rumor of.
I see this change as bringing the app switcher closer to how the screen-over will act, and perhaps may actually be one and the same by the time iOS9 is out of beta.
You ask a good question. I suspect each device may get smarter individually... but once Apple gets a better feel for what's going on, they will find a way to pass the "user's personality" over to new devices, or pass it among a specific user's devices. Apple has a tendency to expand something once it's introduced and not try to go whole hog with something in a way similar to Google or Facebook.
I picked up, from the article, that by changing how the distribution of iPhones are to be carried out, Apple sales will double or more in a year. You are suggesting Apple sell phones in India the sale way they do in NY City, which has already proven to not work as well in India.While I agree price is very important in India, it has also proven to be also being locally available too.