or Connect

Posts by Macky the Macky

In two more day Apple will be talking about the billions they've earned... just after Samsung had cried in their beer over profits being off by 25%. I can't believe you can even say Apple has had nothing new to talk about. Apparently if it's not a micro-increment change in hardware every few weeks, a la Samsung, then it's nothing to you. And for some crazy reason you think Apple should ape Samsung's losing strategy?!I have no idea how many high-end phones Samsung has...
Adjusted for inflation, it's about the same as 10 years ago. I think Microsoft's real problem is that they are a distant third in mobile, and thats where the growth is. Yes, they do have the desktop locked up, but that's fading star. Enterprise is shared by Microsoft with IBM, which had a strategy going forward that out-shines whatever 3100 word geek-speak plan Microsoft's head babbler has penned.
DED, Ima sending you a thersaurus via overnight mail so you can find alternate words for "beleaguered." The word has a good dozen synonyms. Sometimes, even, one of those would have better than the one you over-used.Otherwise, it was a good article.One thing you touched on:Microsoft's massive layoffs of 18,000 people is well know, but their number of affected vendors and contractors, as last reported, came to 80,000. These are all slated for non-renew once their existing...
...they will when they show up at the Google Play store and can't get their dose of malware.
Sammy isn't gonna drop android. They've already did the math, and they'd lose. However, they can't stay with android due to the Chinese companies chewing away at their bottom end products and Apple owning the top end. So, Sammy is in a lose-lose situation.Google, on the other hand, is in no better a situation. The people with the money to spend are more and more not buying android or using android to shop around. In other words Google's analytics are not as finely granular...
I heard that the clone makers were already up to iPhone 6s... iPhone 6 is sooo last month!
Yeah, this rumor is lacking in a lot of detail. I thought Apple might be aiming for a 12" MBA to discontinue the 11" and 13" models and then be able to lower the cost of of the 12" due to doubling the scale of production. No word on whether the screen will be retina but Intel is crowing about a retina screen on the laptop they want to put out early next year. It's supposed to be based on the same CPU chip Apple intends to use and be super easy on the power consumption. . ....
All you say is true, yet... all the Xbox cartons are free of the Microsoft name and logo (unless it's in small type somewhere). I still half-wonder if Microsoft wouldn't love to sell that off too if the right opportunity came along.
I can imagine that of the remaining Nokia employees, that morale is at an all time low. The executioner is only catching his breath before finishing the job.As a final insult, each fired employee was given a Surface RT (keyboard not included) as they were ushered out the door...
Be still, my heart!!