or Connect

Posts by Macky the Macky

If Apple were selling ice water in Hell. there would be no need to convince the buyers that it's cool to drink the ice water. In the case of the watch or Beats earphones, Apple setting a trend in both luxury and in tech, for luxury you advertise differently than one does in tech... Apple is doing it right... perfectly right. This like product placement on a higher level... much higher.
I understand that the details included a stipulation that Russia will move the Steve Jobs stature back out of storage and re-dedicate it in a public ceremony...
Oh look, another opinion... Until you know if Apple was directed to use Pearson (by the school) it becomes less clear cut if Apple is totally on the hook.My favorite story about "contracts gone wild" is the Woodmen building in Chicago. The insurance company, Woodmen, hired an architect to design their skyscraper. The architect selected a certain window manufacturer's windows for the project. The project went out for bid and was awarded properly to a general contractor, who...
AND, you can make that statement for only slightly more then a low-end Toyota....
When it comes to high fashion, Apple isn't even worried about your poorly thought out opinion.
You are speaking of the iDevice version of MS Office. The iDevice version of Office has never allowed you to create or edit documents, only view documents made elsewhere. To create or edit you will need a 365 subscription.For the Mac, MS Office in Preview or otherwise, has always allowed you to create and edit.
Interesting info. I use MS Office, and I'm close to retiring. I tried out the Office Preview and it's ok. They moved some of the commands around so it slows me down. Can't say that I care for the ribbon. They added some nice features to Word and Excel. For some reasons I've got some issues trying to open docx files, whether I created them with the preview or previous to even loading the preview. I don't know what's with that.I do wish Apple would build up the features of...
Good observation...also, when IBM was interested in partnering with Apple, iOS is where the touching point was... Currently iOS reminds me more of Mac OS 6 than anything else... and Mac OS 7 was where Mac OS really got exciting. So. maybe iOS 9 is where the OS gets some real hair on its chest...
I'm old enough to remember when this same argument was over whether a 35mm camera was "good enough" to replace a 4x5 press camera. Much the same argument you presented only it was about film grain and lens quality. I don't know what you're thinking of when you say "full size" but Apple recently blew up iPhone photos to billboard size and they looked pretty good.
Which ones? Like the one where you have to go to a MUSIC app to listen to an audio book... then hunt like hell to find it because Apple tacked it onto the app with no direct method (like including an icon for audio books) ... At least with Amazon they give you a separate app; no playing where's waldo to listen to what you just purchased from iTunes.