or Connect

Posts by Macky the Macky

Samsung's just pissed because they paid the newspaper for a much better review.To quote the convicted president, "These aren't the reviews we were looking for!" (apologizes to Obiwan Knobe)
So there's these two guys standing outside thee pearly gates and the one guy is saying to the other, "I was driving and the last thing I remember seeing was a Blue Screen of Death."
Analysts studying their own stool samples...
Pixelworks could well be being paid to do research on technology for unannounced products, although that would ordinarily be down in-house.
Hmmm, let me quote you word for word, "You didn't see Steve Jobs doing that kind of thing." And that's exactly what I took you to task for. Did you not say that??? Let me help you out here... "You didn't SEE Steve Jobs doing that kind of thing." No, I didn't SEE Steve Jobs doing that because while he did do that, he didn't do it publicly. Of the five ways of giving, in the Hebrew language, doing so publicly is the lowest of all.
 Most people use their mouths to also speak from... if you use a different orifice then that's your business, 
Hard Proof that Apple executives read this blog to know what to do next!!! /s
I'm an iPad owner and not once have I had an overwhelming urge to spin on a conference table or dance like a nazis school girl. Apparently the Surface has Powers the iPad lacks.
He hit damn near all of them into the ditch... of the few he didn't strike out against. Anyway, Mark Stephens (aka Robert X. Cringely) did a more accurate job of prognosticating while being a curmudgeon.
Sooo, you, like most fools, think public generosity is more important than generosity done in secret?? You're right, though, "You didn't see Steve Jobs doing that kind of thing," because he didn't do it for the attention. Finally, it was Bill's friend, out of Omaha that prodded the prick to be a donor instead of a dick.