or Connect

Posts by Macky the Macky

I got the same vibe from the last sentence.Apple's design philosophy is not about making a "good enough" product, but they do like to streamline a product and get it down to its essence and maybe that's what the writer was aiming for... How much computer and graphic power do I need? How much may my needs change over the life of owning a specific product? All those questions asked while assuming I'm not a candidate for a professional-level product.I don't want to go on a...
I am impressed! But where's the flush handle?
You do know, I hope, that Jony Ive's DNA is also in his most satisfying dump? Einstein's genius can't be duplicated by interviewing his cook or his past wives. And H.W. Bush's leadership abilities can't be found in his offspring.All that said, it's a good move for Samsung to buy a professional designer... such people are highly put off by being told to copy someone else's designs. Now, I ask, can one man change the culture of a group of crooks and thieves? Especially since...
I'm not sure sales numbers of Parallels Desktop and VMWare Fusion are available, but the purchase prices have dropped substantially, I've been offered both for free with several Mac sofware packages so sales numbers would be bogus anyway.Apple's mac sales had been in the dumps before the Intel macs hit the stores. This was due to PPC chips falling further and further behind in the race with Intel. By switching to Intel, Apple's Mac products were once again as zippy as...
I have never seen a graph like this one...pretty interesting to me as there are certainly I knew there had to be knots of development in languages that were totally off my radar. But as I looked at the names, I was left wondering what in the world happened to Ada, the US government's idea of the "only standard" language for government projects... I didn't see it anywhere on this list... was the last project done in Ada one where citizens could sign up for their desired...
I'm fine with whatever you feel necessary to do to maintain order and have an interesting discussion. I used to comment in the MacRumor forum, but it was so badly managed that I came to AI and found the discussion area far better. The level of the intelligence on this site is of a much higher caliber (and maybe that's why they tend to pick on the article writers), and that's why I've stayed here.Congrats to the management of AI for making a better site. Whatever you are...
I found the comments about it being a breaking story or not, were not being fair to the editors. But what really ground my gears was after the administrator replied, the commentators wouldn't give it a rest. It may have been over the line initially, but to keep beating the drum did put it over the line for sure. Some of the worst cat fights in the comments section are associated to posts by Tallest Ski. I've learned to just breathe deep and go on, but I am coming come to...
Baking iBooks into iOS 8 has led to 1M new users for Apple every week The title says it all... what an amazing number!! NEW users.... w00t!!
Here all this time I thought it was Netscape that complained...
I would like iBooks a lot better if they didn't make finding an audio book in the store like such a sasquatch hunt... Then once the audio book is in my iTunes library and on my Mac, finding it is still a hunt to rediscover it again! It needs to be a listed category.