or Connect

Posts by Macky the Macky

The old definition of "INSANITY" applies here... but in this case we'll call it "Insammity." Personally I'm happy to see Samsung "stay the course" since "saving face" is a part of the culture and co-CEO J.K. Shin is in charge of the smart phone division, let's see if the whole company can become demoralized by his impotence in the face of Apple.
Now all Apple needs to do is tint the leaf green and they are decorated for the holiday sales (formerly called Christmas).
A couple suggestions: One, replace your old iPhone with a newer used one from eBay for much less then a new one. Or, two, jailbreak your current phone so you can roll back to an earlier version.
'Tis the season to don our gay apparel...tra la la la...
I don't know, you sound excessively careful. I use mine to break walnuts. I have to straighten it back out now and then, but otherwise, good as new!
Trust me, it's the same. What you think are scratches are where the Apple Genius glued your broken screen back together. Pretty fancy glue, but you can pick it up at any hardware store. Just ask for it by name; Gorilla Glue.
I wonder why Spanish isn't available in Pages, while it is in Numbers and Keynote?
The iWorks iCloud is designed for enterprise workers to collaborate on documents. There are hundreds of thousands of iPad/iPhone users in enterprise that are using the free iWorks suite, they need a version of the MS Office 360 to meet and collaborate on documents. SInce other workers (read: drones on peecees) can log into the iWorks iCloud too, it's a place where everyone in an enterprise office can exchange documents or collaborate on them. And now, of course, it's even...
Yeah, I remember Microslut's first phone after the iPhone. Was it the Kin... or was it the Windows 7 phone... one they buried in a landfill and the other they stopped upgrading before a year was out.I thought Apple opened Siri up to 3rd-party developers to access... but anyway I have not forgotten the demo Apple did over a year ago that offered more life-like female voices for Siri... WTF ever happened to that!!?
It's my understanding that iPad is still in Apple's lineup.I think that it's a strong measure of how well Apple is gonna do this quarter when it's the most advertised discounted tech device... like I don't know if anyone is discounting Galaxy Gear, but if they are, it's not a name being used to draw a crowd. Apple iDevices are everyone's "must have" items this year... like the last ten years of top toys rolled into one.