or Connect

Posts by Macky the Macky

Yeah, I remember Microslut's first phone after the iPhone. Was it the Kin... or was it the Windows 7 phone... one they buried in a landfill and the other they stopped upgrading before a year was out.I thought Apple opened Siri up to 3rd-party developers to access... but anyway I have not forgotten the demo Apple did over a year ago that offered more life-like female voices for Siri... WTF ever happened to that!!?
It's my understanding that iPad is still in Apple's lineup.I think that it's a strong measure of how well Apple is gonna do this quarter when it's the most advertised discounted tech device... like I don't know if anyone is discounting Galaxy Gear, but if they are, it's not a name being used to draw a crowd. Apple iDevices are everyone's "must have" items this year... like the last ten years of top toys rolled into one.
Foxconn will manufacture for whomever will pay them. It is the nature of their business plan. Just because the press connects Apple and Foxconn like they are practically one entity, don't go believing everything you read. Foxconn is a vendor for whomever brings them a job.Over the years Foxconn was contracts with Apple to also source components from various other vendors, then Apple took over that responsibility. This story is different in that Foxconn will be the supplier...
In 1854 China was very weak. In fact, 80 years later they couldn't respond against the Japanese. After WWII, when the Nationalist Chinese fled to Formosa (which the Japanese claimed prior to WWII) the Mao army was powerless to dislodge them. Hence the standoff which exists today. To grind the history even a bit further; the Formosan people view the Nationalist Chinese as foreign invaders and wold love to see them paddle bak to the mainland. So, there's really no strength...
Human Right, Human Right...all this talk about Human Right, and where may I ask are the Whale Rights? And who's looking out for the Miami Dolphins and no one is harping about the Navy Seals...!
Human Rights at the time of the constitution were the rights of every land-owning, white male Christian (it also helped if you were a Mason in addition to the rest). Everyone else was considered "property" in some form or other.All of this preceded the "Great Awakening" when mankind discovered how to double their chances for a date on the weekend.
Speaking of "ol'Scummy, this site used to get more then it's share of Samscum ads.... talk about wasted ad money...of course, Samscum really believes Apple users secretly LUST after Galaxy garbage..
I don't know...sounds pretty "teen friendly" to me.
Apple is keenly aware that they ship new Macs on Intel's slipping schedule, not their own; a problem Apple doesn't have with their iOS devices. Now that being "Windows compatible" is a fading requirement, Intel needs to be a more customer friendly vendor...not like the olden days.Another growing factor is the huge base of iOS applications along with the ease in creating more. We may have reached the point where "demand that a program is iOS compatible" is surpassing the...
Yeah, I got one of those tablet things. It was terrible and worthless.I'm sure glad I didn't blow a lot of money on it like one of those Apple iPads.