or Connect

Posts by Macky the Macky

All your presentations slides belong to us to do with whatever crosses our little pea-brains... or didn't you read our Terms and Conditions closely enough? - Google There is no costs for our software, such as Google Slides, but your presentation may be interrupted from time to time to bring your audience important messages from our real customers.
Believe it or not but buggy whips are still being manufactured, buy one, it will make your car run faster... What makes the iPhone so compelling is that the music stops when the phone rings ... no running to turn the sound down before picking up the receiver.
Apple will never drop the iPod ... there's too much danger Microsoft would revive the Zune.  /s
Listen to Nature like kids did long ago... Talk to each other ... archaic but social on a level only to be dreamed about. The possibilities are endless...
Products are getting thinner and smaller AND more expensive ... witness the gold watch at +$10K. By the time Apple releases the iBurger, lord only knows how small and how expensive it may be. A person could slip out with a whole snoot-ful of iBurgers....
I believe you're right...! It was a new way to get new music out to the public. I really most people heard what they expected it was to be. We do have a tendency to morf what we hear to be what fits with what we know... We will soon find out what Apple has going on, the 30th is only 20 days away.
Then what the hell have I been listening to for a year called Apple Radio??!!Whatever it was, was a very persistent hallucination ...
I believe Apple's planning is long range and their vision includes several generations of iPhones at any given time. While Apple takes note of advances implemented by other manufactures they do not act reactive to them. This is why Apple is not always first with a given feature, but does usually implement features more sensibly when they do come along than competitors have done. Everything is done to address a pre-planned stream of advancements that fit Apple's long-term...
I always had to laugh at Microsoft. First they labeled the iPad as a "consumption" device, while calling their steaming pile of electronics (the Surface) as a "creation" device. Then they demo the surface showing how you can watch a movie on it... Hello??At least the iPad can shoot the video and then edit it, caption it, and add in background music... While the surface is too heavy and bulky to tote around for shoot a video, and then needs to be plugged in to a power...
Even now iPad sales lead all other tablet sales. I haven't heard of the Surface even pushing past some of the better-named Android brands in sales. However Microsoft is better at monitoring their inventory... this year's pile to be buried is much smaller than the steaming pile of Surfaces buried during Ballmer's tenure.