or Connect

Posts by Macky the Macky

I think you're right...I'm not too sure how anxious the "talent" would like to be part of the sale - seeing how well the smart phone "talent" fared once they were bought by Ballmer... "Here's your workspace, but don't get too comfortable."
 Maybe Apple just might want to do something to improve its sales in Europe... naw...
For which we sing Hallelujah!!! Marketing is more then a science, it's an art.
Yeah, that struck me too. The white and black is good looking, but I'm not too shore how easily the white would stay white. I find myself wondering what the outcome might be if A-list celebs started autographing these watch bands? Imagine the resale value of an watch with McCartney's signature on it (especially once he's dead). Or a band Beyoncé signed...
I'm not sure Apple Watch bands have "pins" like other brands of bands... The the accent color is the finish on the clasp/closure that is visible but usually on the opposite side of the band from the watch.
 But... but... this is "the most personal product Apple has ever made." I don't want to buy something that some one else had touching their body parts..." Who knows, they may even been a different race... or, God forbid, even...you know...queer or something! /s
The maps data was one thing Nokia held out specifically during the sale of shit to MS. Maybe they were trying to leverage it during the sale and got stuck with it. If it has any real value, it is the map's reputation with European smart phone users.   Apple has moved a long way down the road fleshing out their own maps. The time to dangle this in front of Apple may have long since passed. As an American I can't see any benefit, but I do understand Europeans have a...
Few people read the tech reviews directly. They get better coverage when a major media outlet picks up the story and repeats the gist of the review. However, with luxury products tech reviews mean little compared to "yuppy" factor. Six month to a year out some fashionista will be in a terrible accident and be crying over his crushed Beemer. Someone will run up to them and tell them they have a lot more to cry over as they are missing their whole left arm... the fashionista...
You will never be one of the beautiful people if you keep lurking under that rock...
Keep in mind that T-Mobile or Sprint needs to work well in whatever area you generally habituate. For me, neither service has good coverage in my area, so I'd suffer from not being able to make calls, or have a lot of dropped calls.Finally Google doesn't seem to be committed to any specific business model (other then monetizing search) for more then a few years. So if Google pisses off AT&T or Verizon and those carriers stop selling or supporting Google-branded phones,...