or Connect

Posts by Macky the Macky

The way I understood it, he is coming here to teach Tim Cook how to properly pronounce "Aluminum."
Once the Federal Govm't embraces Pay, the state and local govm'ts won't be far behind. The military has long depended on cash to pay members in combat areas should be prime to go for Pay too.
Those timelines will be highly shortened once consumer preference starts hammering on the bottom line. The consumers will tromp over any sleepy vendors to get to those more to their liking. The adoption rate of Pay going on is a lot higher then I would have expected, and even more then I had hoped.
Google has the focus and concentration of a squirrel in heavy traffic.
Worked for me when I was young. That was back when a kid could bring a gun to school as long as it was unloaded. Of course no one even thought about shooting up a school. It just wasn't done.
Haven't you heard? Apple's shot past 4K and moved right on to 5K. Apple's also got the patent on the timing chip... Samsung is sooo last year!**the above was written with my tongue planted slightly in my cheek.
I think there may be accounts with more then one iPhone but have only one phone number on record. Anyway, I suspect there are accounts where what you mention makes complete sense. I know that I had used my iTunes account many times from my computer and iPad, but when I finally used my iPhone to purchase from iTunes, I got the verification request and it was super easy to do and only requested that one time.
This sounds like a perfect way to ensure the highest quality apps! One more way Apple steps out from the crowd.
...and what might this "much-maligned discoverability problems" that I've not heard of be," said one who has never heard of such a thing?
For what it's worth, it should be pointed out that those are not Tim Cook's sheets and tea towels hanging on the clothes line in the foreground of the second photo of this story. AppleInsider has failed to note that, so I decided to mention it immediately.