or Connect

Posts by Macky the Macky

I'd be embarrassed to suggest a location.
Go ahead and laugh...it ain't gonna happen in this version of the universe.
Everything you wrote makes sense; not allowing for Apple to once again "surprise" the market. Apple could rachet the iPad's pricing down $100 making room for the new MBA to be at $899 and dropping the 11" MBA that's at this price point currently. But since Apple seems to be more aggressive about not leaving any breathing room at the bottom for competitors to live, I wouldn't be surprised with anything Apple may do when slipping the MBA into their lineup. Life is gonna get...
We're still recovering the outrageous tea tax of the late 1700s, and the cost of the big brass bell we bought from your local foundry that broke the first time we tried to ring it in 1776.You thought we forgot, didn't you!
You are right on the money here. By including the security of the touch ID and the M-series co-processor, Apple has put the necessary pieces together to support HomeKit and HealthKit types of products. These kinds of innate hardware advances are going to hurt other OS platforms because they are hard to quickly design as alternative solution. Both have been on the market for over a year and no other platform has answered the challenge. Add in the 64-bit architecture and the...
How old is your old MBP? Mine was made in 2006 and I run it on my lap several hours a day. I open it a bit past 90 degrees and then tip the whole unit so the keyboard is raised in the front. This places an air gap under the computer and makes the keyboard angle match my forearm angle. Steve would say you're holding it wrong.Laptops are intended for portability and/or times when a desk or table is not available. The best example are students, I suppose.I was in sales which...
Keep in mind the clock is almost run out on Google's search patents. They are desperate for something to replace that money stream...so desperate they took a chance on fucking up their relationship with Apple (and lost). That's why you see them sinking a fortune in barges (sorry for the ironic turn of the term), buying military robot companies, and other crap investments so dissimilar to their core business... Like a growing man, Google is grabbing at whatever flotsam that...
And these are only the numbers they "cooked" to not cause investor panic and investigation by the already-bought government. These are also preliminary numbers."Preliminary" is Korean for "Let's see if they buy this shit before dumping the whole bad news on them'
The 2 in 1 is more like a half in neither... It is never shown being used as a laptop; that is, used on an actual lap. That's because it's an ergonomically poor laptop. As a tablet, it is almost always shown being used in the landscape mode. That's because the manufacturers want to show it connected to a keyboard and sitting on a desktop making it appear like the laptop it isn't.If the keyboard is so central to the device and voice recognition is supposed to be so good,...
I like how the left-over watch band sticks out like an emergency release tab so you can ditch this fashion statement from hell if you spot someone in public who may know you...