or Connect

Posts by Macky the Macky

Google puts all your personal date in the air. They do this partly because they want to paw it over and nose around in your business... such knowledge is money to them as it's salable, With Apple's token system even the retailer won't know who you are...much less what your credit card number might have been. Meanwhile all apple knows is that a transfer took place, they don't have any idea what you bought or who you or the retailer were.
Why should iPhones be banned from cars when they are plugged into the dash keeping you up-to-date on the traffic ahead and advising you of the road conditions... or have you forgot all about the iAuto???
Apple may have sandbagged the announcement of the Apple Watch, so that what was announced is less than what will be shipped... catching Samsung short ... the Korean version they ship in the meantime will be DOA. When Apple finally ships the watch I expect to see a raft of doctors on stage with along with a some other professions ... in the interval between this week and the release date, the developer kit for the Watch will get a workout, so it will be AppleWatch 1.0, but...
Agreed, first gen is one large bump away from immense satisfaction. Fourth gen seems to be when the product becomes fleshed out with gooy-hot-fudge goodness, but you gotta jump in somewhere....
Yeah, me too. The 16 - 64 - 128 spread was pure genius.Reminds me of the guy who stood up from the toilet stool and had a quarter fall out of his pocket and into the dirty water. He contemplated this event for a moment before getting another quarter out of his pocket and throwing that into the stool as well while declaring, "For 25 cents, no, but for 50 cents, yes!"
TS bought the 4s when it was available for free last month....
Ten free internets to you, my fellow Apple fan!As for me, I will order my iPhone from Verizon for pickup on Oct 23rd. I'm hoping the mob will thin out by then.
I think the 6 and watch are being promoted to get millions of product into the hands of users so the Apple Pay has millions of users ASAP. There is some level of critical mass to get something new fully in use. I don't know what that number is, but Apple gets the kinds of numbers into the tens of millions in a month or less. Also, Apple Pay has 200 million potential users in place for on-line purchases with the iPhone 5, 5s and 5c, so don't think it will take "at least a...
I agree with the failings of Apple's implementation of spellcheck, which is about the same as the Microsoft spellcheck in Word. And, I too, have found that Google will out-perform everything else. But don't complain about Apple until you see the new search at work... I think (hope) this will bring the ability of finding the right spelling up to par with Google.
Over the next year Apple will likely keep a close watch on what sizes sell where and in what volumes and offer whatever what even the market demands. If you see a 4" phone a year from now, you were right. .. and then it will certainly sport NFC as well.