or Connect

Posts by Macky the Macky

I have found the reviews I read on Amazon to be extremely helpful, but they may not answer a question I have in my mind, so there is a gap there... that siad, I've found sales people are remarkably unfamiliar with what they have to sell. I don't think Ron Johnson can fix stupid.
If iTunes sales are off, then Apple needs to look at the quality of the email advertising they do. The stuff I get in my email is bland as boiled barley. I am far more likely to click through on the Amazon email, and have been surprised at the quality of the GooglePlay email ads. (I don't buy from GooglePlay because of the Android connection. I also get email from the Nook store, but have avoided shopping there because it would make my music and eBooks too hard to...
 Now HERE's where you need to invest your nest egg! Forget Sapphire! Throw all your kid's college money at Ron Johnson!! The man is a visionary on the level of Steve-o!                 /s
I'm an app hoarder and I have at tops 100 apps; most of which are not installed. Really, I thought people bought large memory iDevices for songs and books; not for upwards of 700 apps
My big take-away from this article is that Apple, viz. Cook isn't remaining silent on this horseshit story, but quickly refuting it. The new and improved Apple isn't remaining quiet and just laying there any more...
Apple's competitor-wannabes suffer the death of a thousands cuts. In so many ways Apple makes it harder and harder to keep up. By the time Android/Microsoft/Black Berry have a base of users with 64-bit devices in their hands, Apple will have a fat base of applications that rely on 64-bits to function properly. Life is hard, but it's a lot harder when you are stupid Apple's competitor.
Bloomberg and their ilk try to look at Apple like it was like the rest of tech industry which is selling commodity hardware running on an undifferentiated OS to price-sensitive bottom feeders. Apple's customers are a loyal bunch that want what Apple has and will pay the extra dollars to have the integrated experience.
I hear they were dancing in Redmond!
Steve told us that Microsoft "lacked taste." They've done nothing to prove him wrong, only drove the fact home, So we do know what to expect... we just don't know how bad it will be.
My sources tell me the Microsoft watch will be called "Turd on an Imitation Leather Band." The battery will reside in a fake pocket protector in the shirt pocket, and the watch will include a small cooling fan to prevent flesh burns. There is disagreement about whether the TILB will have a "Start" menu but it will run MS Office.