or Connect

Posts by Macky the Macky

In my mind I was wondering why Apple would upgrade the iPod Touch, especially after not giving it any love since 2012I've been really thinking about why Apple would update the iPod Touch after showing it no love since 2012. Your post was along the line of thinking my mind was headed.Let's say Apple was planning on letting the iPod Touch linger as a so-so gamer device, and then IBM came to Apple and said "we need a device that does this and this, but it can't be too...
In one way it makes sense, most of Apple's billions are outside the USA.Imagine what Apple could do stateside with all that money, if they could bring it home without double taxation.
 Barely enough, Young Grasshopper, but enough...
...and as the year wanes, BOGO will be joined with an offer for a free tablet...
When Samsung announced their new phones last year (is that what's called launching?) they also planned on beginning to ship the phones AFTER Apple's iPhones were to ship. Then Samsung scrambled to move up their shipping date to keep Apple from getting all the early sales. (I seem to remember that course correction not going all too well). I wonder whether Samsung is going to announce/launch/ship on the same date this August...?Palm tried this trick a few years past and it...
Not only "no magic formula," but Apple's success has broken all the old "rules."Samsung is expecting Apple to remain predictable this September (and Apple may do so), but if Apple were to add something other them Force Touch to the new iPhones and get it an iPhone 7 name (to keep Samsung from continuing to confuse consumers), Apple could totally mess up Samsung's "me first" marketing plans.
You know, it's no accident that chem-trails are forming a giant "X" over your home...
 Well, first, I'm happy to hear you're doing better! Seems like only a year ago you weren't sure you'd be around this long. Secondly, I'm glad you aren't watching movies on a cell phone... that's just wrong!  :-)
Good God, I never mentioned Samsung or compared them to Google, don't be such an illiterate ass-wipe! Nor did what I wrote have squat to do with Google missing rev earnings.
Actually a little over half the graph is past data... and the projection of sales increases are very moderate... look again and see if you don't agree.