or Connect

Posts by Macky the Macky

I agree with some of this but I do see that if Microsoft were to partner with anyone, it would be Apple since Apple has now been blessed by IBM as the doorway into enterprise, If you want to get your apps in front of the c-suits' nose, then it has to be on an iOS device.
SJobs@apple.com still works, only jobs doesn't respond like he used to....
Steve may be dead but his Reality Distortion Field has been left drifting around the world like a weather balloon caught in the jet stream... lost spotted hovering over some Chinese dude.
Well, I read over the whole article but I still couldn't figure who will come to a bad end first: 1. A poor slob who owns an android phone AND a Chrome computer. 2. An ignorant bozo with an android phone AND a Windows computer. It seems like a dead heat to me....
"Duhh, it's not even from MY bank, but I think I'll do it eenyway... a feller cain't be too safe, I always say."
I think you just blew by the operative words in your own sentence: NO KNOWN INFECTIONSIt's not the KNOWN infections that get you. It's the ones you don't know of. Same rule for rattle snakes...
Ohh... you're showing you age with that one, Tom said revealingly...
How . . . retro . . .
So, the unannounced imaginary product also had an imaginary ship date that Apple can't hit? Well, excuse me while I have an imaginary fit over it... !
Fixed that for ya...