or Connect

Posts by Macky the Macky

I don't know about that, but I like a phone that fits with my big hands and feet...
Global Warming got changed to Climate Change when a bunch of Global Warming scientist got iced in down in Antarctica a couple years back. I've lived long enough to remember when they used to blame the climate changes on the A-tests. "We never used to have weather like this before they started blowing off all them atomic bombs."Yeah, that's a real quote.Now, I have to say it's kinda sad to see what we've done to this world just during the time I've been living on it, and I...
"...he believes that consumers, when given the choice, will do the right thing and buy green products." Buying "green" for most folks is having it made in Asia where they screw up their environment with chemicals in the soil, water, and air... instead of over here where we gotta live. You can think of it like a form of Asian birth control... /s
No way am I buying that watch until it has two Gb of RAM. I want to use it to write 8 channel music and I'd have to wear an armful of these to be able to do that. Instead, I'll just strap on my MS Surface 3 Pro and get the job done. cue the dancing nazis school girls
I think Apple is trotting out their C-suite more these day to counter the perception they were too insular. We're already seeing more of the whole crew; not just Cook.The new "improved" Apple is more friendlier and cuddlier than in recent memory.I suspect that this will make Samsung's attack ads seem to be more cruel and unfounded... like stomping on kittens...
I suspect he made the WSJ well aware of his feelings of their piss poor prior prattle before agreeing to be part of their phone and pony show.The big boys tend to bruise them in private so the pulp publishers can pretend to maintain their editorial independence.
I agree. Some say Samsung has another year of life left, I give them a bit longer... after all Blackberry's legs still manage to kick the air and they're supposed to have died already.
I started out with a HTC phone because my area is best covered by Verizon and the iPhone wasn't in Verizon's bag when my dumb phone died. The HTC was a nice enough phone and I thought of it as a "trainer" phone... I wanted to get some understanding of the Android experience before owning an iPhone when Verizon finally could handle the Apple iPhones. I spent two full years with the HTC and never could figure out how to get my photos off the device.I've now had two full...
Imma thinking the meeting went something like this. "We're so very sorry Mr. Cook for not making our 20nm promise, but we were able to add some additional circuitry to make the SoC scream on speed benchmark tests....""Mr. Cook, why you frown smile...? You makee me skerred!!!"
Exactly! Apple always talked about how my photo stream was always backed up and synched ... yadda yadda... But then I was left wondering, "Okay, but what about my camera roll and my shared folder?"