or Connect

Posts by Macky the Macky

Apple could just redesign the iPhone's built in vibrator to give it more range of frequency for haptic feedback.... so no more room will be needed for a second device inside the case.
That will be in the stylus...
This story made my spidy senses tingle....
Doubly impressive as these are the IBM people who are going into the offices of their Fortune 2000 enterprise customers and pushing iOS devices for their use... It's about time the IBM partnership starts moving the needle...
I know what you are saying, but then most Android devices have poor color rendering displays (even from one part of the display to another). So, no mater the color number, they all see something different anyway.
And the more Apple moves to push Google apps off its products, the blinder Google becomes to important search data, and the more isolated Google becomes to the active big spenders, who Google's real customers (the advertisers) want access to... ultimately Google will pay dearly for stealing from Apple. IMHOFInally, I see some bad karma being generated in France over Google's data collection... This makes Apple's Spotlight seem like a great direction the more I think about it.
I'm writing this reply on an old MBP that can't be upgraded past 10.4.7I use it as my throw-away internet crawling computer, for which it works wonderfully. As the tag-line goes, "It just works!"
I hadn't seen that shade of green since Linda Blair vomited it in the movie, Exorcist.
You missed a few categories of Android users:5. You can't make the right decision, ever, when given a choice.6. You wear a sign on your back that reads, "Kick me,"7. You are a born loser. You buy a smart phone the day before the new models come out. You bought the last Saturn to come off the production line. You left the store with hamburger just as the meat department announced over the PA that they are pulling all hamburger due to a terrible contaminated batch. The guys...
Apple wasn't hyping the watch. They were creating a luxury category and needed the buy-in from the top luxury-goods mavins. This Christmas season sales will be telling whether Apple was successful in establishing the watch as a Luxury brand in a slightly expanded luxury watch category.Keep in mind the actual sales of the watch, while important in and of themselves, may be secondary to Apple's other goals of using the watch to boost the Apple brand firmly into the luxury...