or Connect

Posts by Macky the Macky

...and no clue as to which of the guy's mother lives on the main floor...
WWDC seems to be a wrong venue for announcing anything not tech related.
I'm no fan of the ribbon interface either, and you are correct in that it seems you have to use the toolbars are they are presented. They may add back the customization at some point before rolling out the final version. My biggest issue with the ribbon is that one has to remember which sub-menu holds the tool you want... and the menu heads only give a vague clue where to go looking for what one wants. Most of all I miss the floating tools pallets.
Yeah, or Apple could end up with someone like, say, John Browett...
Well if this doesn't send a fandroid into a paroxysm of horizontal break dancing... Holo on iOS and not on their scuzzy-assed G6...
If Apple were selling ice water in Hell. there would be no need to convince the buyers that it's cool to drink the ice water. In the case of the watch or Beats earphones, Apple setting a trend in both luxury and in tech, for luxury you advertise differently than one does in tech... Apple is doing it right... perfectly right. This like product placement on a higher level... much higher.
I understand that the details included a stipulation that Russia will move the Steve Jobs stature back out of storage and re-dedicate it in a public ceremony...
Oh look, another opinion... Until you know if Apple was directed to use Pearson (by the school) it becomes less clear cut if Apple is totally on the hook.My favorite story about "contracts gone wild" is the Woodmen building in Chicago. The insurance company, Woodmen, hired an architect to design their skyscraper. The architect selected a certain window manufacturer's windows for the project. The project went out for bid and was awarded properly to a general contractor, who...
AND, you can make that statement for only slightly more then a low-end Toyota....
When it comes to high fashion, Apple isn't even worried about your poorly thought out opinion.