or Connect

Posts by Macky the Macky

Microsoft has been working on a cloud services for enterprise for quite a while. HP's ex-CEO wanted to throw off their PC and Printer business and go after the market Microsoft Cloud customers... and while HP has some presence there, I can't see them ever building to where MS is headed... HP just started in that direction too late and doesn't have the reserves to be aggressive.Amazon has a ton of extra servers they rent out to enterprise customers, but they don't seem to...
Who's left that might want what's left of Nokia? Google sold Motorola but had to leave a lot of blood on the floor... If MS finds a fool to buy what's left of Nokia, they are gonna have to bleed a few billion more... If MS is smart they will just get out of the phone business. They have no traction and I don't see any thing in the immediate future that could add traction... MS is on a slopped greased surface and not a rope in sight...
This Morning's news - Microsoft writes off $7.6 billion from Nokia deal, announces 7,800 job cuts By Tom Warren on July 8, 2015 09:08 am Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella didn't waste any time dropping the company's previous focus on "devices and services" after he was appointed as chief executive last year. In recent weeks former Nokia CEO Stephen Elop has departed Microsoft, alongside the company's head of phones Jo Harlow. Nadella warned of "tough choices in areas where...
Quit ignoring the low memory warnings...
It's probably an old analog phone, or requires a type of superseded digital connection.
 I agree. Lets all turn our hymnals to YouTube and sing along as George Carlin leads us in a rousing list of words you can't say on TV. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyBH5oNQOS0
 An iPhone made out of Liquid Metal would bury the competition. And that's just now including the net chatter it would produce. It's not like a "need" for Apple to do this, but since Samsung is closing the parity gap by more copying of iPhone design and features, a jump to Liquid Metal by Apple would leave Samsung (and every else) coughing in the dust.
It always amazes me the contortions analysts go through to dig their factoids out of their ass. It doesn't even seem to embarrass them that they will be proven wrong in a few days when Apple announces how ecstatic they are with the watch sales... and then go on to announce new countries where the watch can be purchased. But then I'd be too red-faced to show the world what I found, elbow deep in one of my body orifices.
Agent 84 reporting - there is a disturbance in the field. One of our minions has broken out of "control" mode and his mouth is running uncontained> Permission requested to deactivate!
 I suppose it depends on a person's definition of "dominate." But in the U.S. even the 5c outsold the competition. Not sure how it did internationally. Apple owned the top 3 spots domestically. Being over 70 myself, I do look to the iPhone 6 and 6+ sizes for easier reading and most other applications, but I don't care for the larger dimensions for pocketing and holding up to the side of my head.With the general population Baby Booming older, I can see how the iPhone 6 and...