or Connect

Posts by Macky the Macky

What's a matter, Bucky? You believed the lies the pundits purveyed and bought a pig in a poke running Andriod? And now you feel trapped in an archaic ecosystem where even your OS is out of date? Well, lift your chin little Dude, Step bravely up and join the proud parade of phone, pad and pod people. There's an app for that! Move over Android, your day is done, time to walk on new grass, sing a new song And painlessly and promptly prosper with all your data on an iPhone......
Only for a few seconds, but I've heard it was epic.
And damned if the author didn't use the same 26 letters of the alphabet he used before too!! Is there no journalistic shame!??Do the next article in Russian, that will shut up the whiners in the Peanut Gallery!!!
There only seemed to be one thing missing when talking about privacy and that was Microsoft's stand, which is quite similar to Apple's. Reminder: Scroogle ads. Today Microsoft released their new Terms and Conditions of their services to distance themselves further from Google. If Apple's drumbeat about privacy is joined by other companies offering tech services, such as what Microsoft did today, this could cause Google to back off their data mining and therefore lowering...
I suspect Google also included in their numbers Android phones that are "feature phones or even "dumb phones." In addition, Google may include in those numbers tablets that function as dedicated game devices or "readers" like Amazon's Kindles. There are certainly a wealth of crippled Android devices that on one the market for the sole purpose of separating unsophisticated buyers from a somewhat painless amount of money.
Wall Street is not known for being future-sighted, but rather back-sighted. The one thing I see regarding Apple is a company who is not caught up in making a good-looking quarter or even an strong annual showing. Rather I see Apple playing the long game. This is the one factor that sets Apple apart from most companies, and certainly from the Tech industry.Apple has a multi-year plan to leverage all their current products to build a synergistic compelling reason to keep...
Clues to be dropped next week... Even with the same camera in the next generation, there are a lot of other ways Apple could goose up the specs. I, for one, am holding out until this Fall... Life is good in the iUniverse.
But ... but ... but, whiners gotta whine, haters gotta hate ... what will they do, where will they go, how will they live their empty lives??
The music industry is having to boil their leather shoes to make a thin soup. The artists are making even less. The music industry is hurting bad (compared to years past), so it's any wonder if the music industry is bitching that Apple is making 30%. With the industry moving toward streaming instead of purchasing the music industry is seeing even less income down the road, I can see where the bitching and moaning is coming from. If Apple drops the percentage they charge...
I got a Caesar out of it ... it hurt my ears and gave me a stabbing back pain ...