or Connect

Posts by Macky the Macky

I too have long since stopped wearing a watch, but if it's as fashionable as I would expect, watch for all the celebs flashing their's and then everyone will look like a fanboy!
Apple has five products (The iPhone, iPad, iMac, laptop and Time Machine) that I try to keep reasonably current and have a hard time doing so. All except the iMac have undergone enough updates since I bought the last one to make me want to update (and I don't even have a Apple TV to think about updating). If a person buys into the Apple experience, it is a lot of products to keep from getting long in the tooth.They all may be getting "tweaks" but some of the tweaks are...
He didn't say that the iPad market is mature - only that people will use them for a longer span than iPhones.However, Apple is continuing to add new features to the iPad to fuel the sales and keep the product in the public's eye and mind. After all, the market is huge and there's a lot of manufacturers after every crumb they can get a hold to.
Quick word of advice: Don't eat KFC or BBQ while using your iPad...
All your double double negatives lost me, but it you'd like to see it already happening, do a google search on the term, "video of architect using an iPad to draw."Enjoy all 3,370,000 videos....
I've noticed how the tablets that tout a stylus are careful to not rest their palm on the glass while scrawling in large letters on the surface. If this is what you think of as "note taking" then I want nothing to do with it. Go ahead, bring up your favorite ad showing someone writing on a tablet with a stylus and see what a poor-assed job it does!
Whether "Twitch" is a good company or not, paying a billion in cash for a company that caters to under-maturated jobless basement-dwellers doesn't seem like a purchase that will end well.
You say you are "curious how big (Apple's) ambition is..." I'd say that their ambition is very huge... Certainly intending to sell millions of units or they wouldn't be working so hard and spending so much.There will be a fashion element in all of the iWatch devices as Apple is sensitive to their iDevices being fashionable. However, with the iWatch I expect the fashion element to be ramped up considerably. Perhaps with some units only sold in high end outlets.Finally,...
Apple is now one of the largest fabrication customers on earth.God, that has such a nice ring to it! Music to my Apple-fan ears....
I'll stick my oar in here and add that since many of the posters in this forum are not natively English speakers, I don't pick apart language usage. In some sense this make the thread articles all the more important to be grammarerically correct to aid all the readers.