or Connect

Posts by Macky the Macky

It is telling that Apple's rejected kickstand looks better then the one Uncle Fester signed off on...
"Do you expect me to talk?"
If I had 2K of her shares and she had a feather up her ass... we both would be tickled.
The next question might be, "will this device be able to evaluate a fart for a person's GI tract health?" You may want to use it to find your best seat in an "open-seating" arena by pointing it at the rear ends of people already seated... Or to find who had just eaten a super-sized bean burrito before entering a room... Or, who is wearing clean underwear today... or other personal hormonal information information... nudge nudge...
Apple may have made these acquisitions to obtain ownership of the sensor patents. Irregardless, if Apple wants to enter the health/medicine arena, they will need to be plugged into the info network of what's going on etc.On another topic of privacy. I've read several posts about privacy when one's health data is in a cloud or where-ever... Many of you may not be aware that when you see a doctor or other healthcare provider for your first visit you signed away your medical...
According to a recent article on this site, Apple has a very weak presence in the healthcare industry, This initiative by Apple could turn that statistic on its head...
The sole purpose of the Kindle is to create a short cut between your bank account and Amazon's. It has no other purpose... and all along you thought it was a "reader."
There is a part of me that really doesn't care if Apple's market dominance is recognized by analysts or not. I'd just as soon Apple continues to stealthy gain dominance of the markets they have targeted... Apple's real competition knows Apple is walking all over them. Yet, since Apple is not painted as the dominator by all the financial wizards ( I use the word "wizards" loosely here), Apple doesn't need to defend itself... It's still playing catch up (heh heh).
The answer to your question is, "it depends."Normally, when a manufacturer hands merchandise over to a shipper, the title changes hands to the retailer, and the retailer is then billed. However, marketing can make any number of stipulation to sweeten the pot for the retailer to take a larger order or favor the manufacturer in any number of ways. Here is an example of a few such "deals."1. Delayed billing for up to a year after shipment.2. Product "cosigned" to a retailer...
I really enjoyed my little 10-11" white MacBook when I was using it. Plenty big for anything I wanted to use it for... UNTIL I bought my current 15" MBP... Now I'm spoiled for life.But, I have to admit, the little white MacBook was damn portable and easy to handle. I'd go back to it for that reason alone.