or Connect

Posts by Macky the Macky

To your point: While Samsung has differentiated their physical product from Apple's after slavishly copying it in the beginning, Their UI still includes a lot of Apple's patented features... so they are still copying Apple where it counts.
I believe a few stood out in the latest typhoon to return Samsung not-so-smart watches....
Samsung components are made to Apple's specs. Their assembled electronic products are made to resemble Apple products, but made to Samsung specs... therein lies the rub.QED. If you think sloppily you will come to sloppy conclusions and reveal yourself as a fool.
I thought all Samsung did in Latvia was build super markets...??
There is a recall out on that Samsung toilet seat. Apparently when a male is using it and activates the remote control Tampax removal and replacement button.... Well, let's just say, it isn't pretty...
Oh, I see you know more about Samsung's internal financial condition than their COO, CEO, and CFO combined. You better let tme know that they have their undies in a knot over nothing.As for Apple, The "Tim Cook Guy" doesn't have the same magic as Steve Jobs, is no surprise. Steve-o was a one-of-a-kind. It will take a group of smart people to replace him... guess what, that's what Apple did.You on the other hand wouldn't know what to do with sand if you saw a rat hole.
My, my, my, the marginal mini manufacturing mystery is a now a mash-up of mis-matched memos of mini manufacturing being materially maximized for xmas, mollifying many marketing mavens... maybe. I imagine a miffed Microsoft management moiling over the missed marketing margins a mini amassment might mean...
This is about as close as Microsoft got to date, not counting when Ballmer rolled his eyes at the first mention of the iPhone...
That's truer than true!!When a salesman uses the word, "HONESTLY" it means he's been lying up to that point.... so anything he says is doubtful. That's got to be the first time in History an ad used that word in that fashion!
I'm amazed at the quality of games the iDevices can run... Games that once required a desktop PC to run without lag...