or Connect

Posts by Macky the Macky

Well, I read over the whole article but I still couldn't figure who will come to a bad end first: 1. A poor slob who owns an android phone AND a Chrome computer. 2. An ignorant bozo with an android phone AND a Windows computer. It seems like a dead heat to me....
"Duhh, it's not even from MY bank, but I think I'll do it eenyway... a feller cain't be too safe, I always say."
I think you just blew by the operative words in your own sentence: NO KNOWN INFECTIONSIt's not the KNOWN infections that get you. It's the ones you don't know of. Same rule for rattle snakes...
Ohh... you're showing you age with that one, Tom said revealingly...
How . . . retro . . .
So, the unannounced imaginary product also had an imaginary ship date that Apple can't hit? Well, excuse me while I have an imaginary fit over it... !
Fixed that for ya...
Apple edges away from the other phone makes a little bit more with this ... and it isn't like the other guys can just go buy Sapphire on the open market in any quantity. In many little ways Apple is doing the right thing in differentiating the iPhone and all the other iDevices. I can't wait to see the new stuff in a couple months... the iOS8 with some games and other programs implementing Metal and Swift along with the App Extensions ought to be like the iDevices were...
I see the head honcho of Tesla ripe for a seat at Apple. And Jean-Louis Gassée is really a wired in tech guy and a friend of Apple's. .... Also, did anyone ever fill the seat of the Google mole on the Apple board?
To call Windows Phone-based devices "lackluster" is being very kind. Microsoft's new management is busy digging a new grave out beside the one holding $900 million of Surface RTs. Speculation is still rife over whether there will be a daytime funeral march to the grave site or a moonless nighttime shuffle...BlackBerry needs to change their name to "Beleaguered." Imagine the amount of virtual ink that would save!