or Connect

Posts by Adam11

Just to be clear macgirl, you are using OS X arent you.... i think the above was for QT5 in OS 9. I think that you are corect - you cannot edit mpeg in QT5 under OS 10. Hopefully this is going to change....as per the QT6 demo from QTLive. cheers adam
Bokeh..... nice nic (my wife calls my this often) Cheers Adam
hey guys... i will be going to the keynote at Big Site on Thursday.... i will take some shots and post when I get back. Anouncements or not, i love going to the keynote!! Cheers Adam
hey guys... i will be going to the keynote at Big Site on Thursday.... i will take some shots and post when I get back. Announements or not, i love going to the keynote!! Cheers Adam
Yes ! Thanks Murbot... that is just what I needed. My wife has been waiting for one for her iBook . cheers adam
Anyone got the white pro mouse yet (I guess it ts the same as the iMac's). Anyway, how long is the cord.... the black pro mouse cord is only about 58cm/22.8 inches (from edge of mouse to start of usb plug). this is too short for the iBook and I am hoping that the white pro mouse is longer. Could someone let me know how long the cord is ? Cheers adam
I installed it on all of my Macs.... it updated the Airport utility to 2.0.2 but when I opened the utiliy it did not seek to upload any update to the aBS...... What exactly is supposted to happen ? Adam
Skipjack, thanks. Can you tell me if this is just an update for the Base station, or will i need to run it on every computer on my home net to update airport cards as well ? ABS only, or card update too ? cheers adam
Has anyone installed Airport software update 2.0.2 under OS 10.1.3 ? What is the stroy...is it safe ? Cheers Chicken Adam (should this be OS X, software, or hardware ?)
As a follow up I went with the Fuji Finpix 6800Z..... it is great and flexible. Works great with both capture and iPhoto in OS X.... and I love the charging cradle... really simple. cheers adam