or Connect

Posts by rufwork

No dice. GameStop's got something too close to that one.  ;)
 Sheesh, overreact much?  ;^)  I think I'll open something called the Foodstuffs Store, or a Milk Store -- or perhaps it's cutting off the beginning of the word that made it trademarkable? Auto[mobile] Store! Cloth[ing] Store! Foot[wear] Store! Time[piece] Store! Barb[er] Shop! Con[venience] Store! I'm happy there's a country with a good, reasonable alternative to the overly broad (imo, ob) swath of what's trademarkable in the US.  Is it really that big a deal to make...
DAAAAAD!! Why is Rex Chapman sleeping in my room?!!?
"Henge Docks' Vertical Docking Station is an easy recommendation for Retina MacBook Pro owners who regularly use an external display"   What a puff review.  Look, if real estate is a huge issue on your desk and you have a single monitor, the HengeDock makes some good sense. Or if you don't mind shelling out this kind of cash to have a HDTV box, maybe, as the review remarks, but then I'm not sure you don't just buy an Apple TV and mirror the display.   Otherwise, as...
 Embedded YouTube or it doesn't exist. But otherwise yes, you're right.
How did we get this far into comments without GIVING IT UP FOR BALLMER!!!1!     Nobody's all about the D like B.
It's up to the app developer how they handle "complete inversions". Downcast, for instance, flips completely.Painfully, however, in practice you're more right than I would've expected -- I just tried a few. Mail doesn't flip. Chrome and Safari don't flip. Clear doesn't flip.I think Downcast must be the only app I routinely use with the iPhone in strange orientations, usually because it's floating around in the car and I'm not looking when I pick it up. Didn't realize...
 Getting 40% of the screen back and being able to type @ (and numbers, and...), no matter what UI keyboard would have popped up, without changing virtual keyboards two or three times seems nearly worth it already.  I've got to make some passwords longer instead of full of wacky characters, which is stupid of me, but until then...  Brilliant.  Really.  That truly is a missed opportunity.  I bet you could flip the case as is and just block the lightning and headphone port......
There's at least one report that you can use the iCade with it: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=735361 ... but that's not working for me. Checked the company's FAQ... http://www.realtech-vr.com/support/ios.php ... and I've got QWERTY selected. Anybody else have any luck?
 Yeah, was thinking the same thing.  With all the stuff stolen from the Keynote, at first I wondered if he'd even gotten those 25 seconds.  That's not an unfair complaint -- this doesn't quite fit the "hands-on" genre, does it? But we clicked...