or Connect

Posts by rufwork

Both over and out of the ear. Ick. I don't get it. For a guy who is as anal about affect as Jobs, he sure dropped the ball on this one. What, did they use film and he didn't bother to wait on the negatives? At least that saves him throwing the camera off-stage when he sees his wacky hermit-look. Yeah, you think some PR person would have taken a Braun to him there. I'm scared.
I think you're half-way there. People are imagining what they'd like to do with an iPad so that they can justify its purchase. What people actually do might [not] be surprising. I'm surprised how much I use my iPod touch to check email and surf, so I'm sure there will be a little extra work squeezed in, but I'll still bet most people are just selling themselves on the next k3wl thing.
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/01/te...zonweb.html?hp "In a fight over the price of electronic books, Amazon.com has blinked." Next, they fix the cable.
Why does this article read exactly like the one at Roughly Drafted, minus a few HTC comments?
Grubes sums up Schiller's mistaken impressions quite well:Seriously, this is one heck of a bungled case. I guess at least Ninjawords is getting lots of press out of it.
The mini has a burner; I believe that's what SD means, right? My only disappointment is that the processor hasn't changed in the Mini. I suppose that just follows suit with the low-end MacBook which, iirc, had a slower processor by the numbers than the white MacBook it nearly replaced. EDIT: Looks like the Mr. X was wrong. Two procs on the mini, 2.0 and 2.26. TAKE THAT MR. X!!! ;^) Store's down.