or Connect

Posts by rufwork

I think you're half-way there. People are imagining what they'd like to do with an iPad so that they can justify its purchase. What people actually do might [not] be surprising. I'm surprised how much I use my iPod touch to check email and surf, so I'm sure there will be a little extra work squeezed in, but I'll still bet most people are just selling themselves on the next k3wl thing.
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/01/te...zonweb.html?hp "In a fight over the price of electronic books, Amazon.com has blinked." Next, they fix the cable.
Why does this article read exactly like the one at Roughly Drafted, minus a few HTC comments?
Grubes sums up Schiller's mistaken impressions quite well:Seriously, this is one heck of a bungled case. I guess at least Ninjawords is getting lots of press out of it.
The mini has a burner; I believe that's what SD means, right? My only disappointment is that the processor hasn't changed in the Mini. I suppose that just follows suit with the low-end MacBook which, iirc, had a slower processor by the numbers than the white MacBook it nearly replaced. EDIT: Looks like the Mr. X was wrong. Two procs on the mini, 2.0 and 2.26. TAKE THAT MR. X!!! ;^) Store's down.