or Connect

Posts by Crowley

I have no idea where you're getting this idea that I refused to answer your question; I was clear about which way I was leaning in my original reply. That I think the question is a bad question is just a further opinion. There has been no fit.Dozens throughout the scope of modern history is not a lot. Plus, if it's happened dozens of times, then where are your examples of concealed carry heroes preventing such crimes? And your assurance that these outnumber the times when...
From what I've heard Apple renumeration is often not as competitive as their counterparts.
I think I answerer your question fairly clearly, stupid though it was. The second option carries a lot more liability, both individual and social, so I'd go for option 1, because I don't think your hypothetical situation is at all common, or justifies a gun policy that I view as insane. But I object to the question, which I think is loaded (pun intended). You didn't answer my gun ban vs child rape question. I don't really have any idea, since I don't live anywhere near...
I don't think you can get fat off music, and free music beats paid music from the consumers perspective, if all other things are effectively the same.
That's not a grammar correction, it's a semantic correction.Semantic police, at your service
The only reason Google would collect data on my listening habits would be to advertise music that it thinks I'd be interested in. Which is kind of what I want an app like this to do anyway, and Google are very good at recommendation analytics.Not a good criticism of Google in this instance.
Why would Apple even be able to sue over Tidal streaming Drake's set?   If they could legitimately sue, then where do Tidal get off whining about Big Brother if they/Drake would be acting in breach of some contract.
No true American would rule against Apple, she must be Korean.
Fantasy Apple Product Manager could be a great game. No matter how well you're doing, the stock market is apathetic and rumour forums call for your head on a spike.
No one, obviously, nor was he claiming to be such a thing. Why do people post stuff like like this in response to comments and opinions?  Do you think ordinary people should not be entitled to have opinions unless they have some official jurisdiction over the matter?