or Connect

Posts by Crowley

UK standard VAT is currently 20%.
One is forceful, one is long.
That's a really great image. Just when the news out of the USA seemed all about darkness and conflict, this is great stuff, and well done to Apple for making a thing out of it (even if it is for commercial purposes).  Lots of great media in that collection too.
That's a big hand.
I don't see how album sales as a count are particularly important or relevant, overall revenue is what counts, and a widely available three month free streaming package that applies to most music will have a massive impact. It'll have a massive impact on your count of album sales too no doubt, so if you want to consider those your goalposts then let's leave them wherever you think they are. And stop inserting Spotify as an equal equivalent. Spotify Free has ads. Spotify...
I don't really see what any of that has with your OP.  Spotify's "free" service still pays content providers, and has the disadvantages of ads, and not much of a mobile proposition.  Music won't require a difficult sign up, it'll likely just appear on every iOS device and Mac come June 30th as an update, and use already existing iCloud info.  And Apple have a well-noted ability to galvanise an industry/service that others had difficulty breaking - mp3 players,...
Very good
That's not Lana Del Rey's twitter account.  It's probably some dungeon dwelling fanboy having a pop.   https://twitter.com/LanaDelRey
Good decision.   And yet still some people are reducing the tone to ad hominem attacks on Taylor Swift and her music, seeing a successful woman and calling her a whore.  Stay classy internet. 
Why not?  If someone is on the 3 month trial, what incentive do they have to buy the album?  After the 3 month trial is up and they decide to cancel the subscription, sure, they may then buy those albums that they liked, but during the free period?  Buying something that they have access to for free (barring edge cases of people with intermittent internet access for streaming) is not particularly rational behaviour.  Come 30th June, some 250 million (give or take, I don't...