or Connect

Posts by Crowley

Funny?  How often does Apple spend in showcase videos showing MacBooks closed?  Actually I'd say Microsoft spend quite a long time on the hinge and showing the lid close completely.
Some extra info in this video:       Despite the gap, I really like the look of that hinge and the lock with the tablet.
The hinge looks interesting.  Pretty thick though.
The Walter Isaacson book was "authorised".  Didn't make it any good.
I read Atlas Shrugged.  It was a comedy, right?
I have the 1st Gen Firewire and it works fine with El Cap as a dumb drive.  I don't have Drobo Dashboard installed or anything fancy going on though, so YMMV.
I have the same, but I wish Apple would allow TouchId after a reboot too. I have to input that 16 character password way more than I'd like. I'm not sure that the reboot rule adds any substantive security.
I'll wager that they're at least 50% accurate.
Typical of new touchy-feeling politically correct do-nice-things Apple.  I wholeheartedly oppose this and Tim Cooks homosexual agenda.  /bf /s
I think it's a bit rich calling a localisation an "easter egg".  If it was a completely different language then the translations wouldn't be an easter egg.  US English, British English, Australian English, other Englishes, all similar, but definitely different, and requiring as much attention in localising as altogether different languages.