or Connect

Posts by Crowley

Yes they do, everything stacks to the top left and apps will rearrange their position when you move one of them, with everything shifting to the left (or up, if they're leftmost). For example, you can't put an app in the bottom right of the screen unless there is another app to the immediate left.Personally, I don't much care, but I understand the point.
I'm sorry you're so unsympathetic, but somehow I don't think tears would make the slightest bit of difference.I'm not being disingenuous. Barriers to the legal system to people without wealth is a serious issue, and I've worked in this area, so I will react strongly to people who casually suggest making the system worse.Sorry for boring you in the space of a few posts, but I would suggest that yawning would be symptomatic of your callousness rather than any weakness in my...
Congratulations on living up to my low expectations, troll.
"In the US" and "to a Native American" are rather different things.
Watching the movie What Dreams May Come (not a great film, but I like some of its artistry) will have a very weird mood after these events.
Afterlife is generally taken to mean a form of continued consciousness after death, not death itself. But I'm sure you're aware of that.Shameless trolling.
That's exactly what you said, you numbskull. Stop copying TS, he's the last person on this forum you should consider a papa bear.
 I always admit it when I find that I am at fault, and I'll apologise when I think it's required.  When have I ever failed to do that before? A specific example please, not a TS style "oh all the time, too many for me to possibly identify one"
A man now deceased claimed, while offering no examples, that he was proudest (i.e. he was being hyperbolic already) of things he'd said no to, and BF considers that proof that Apple created products in their labs that were unlike anything on earth, and didn't release them?   Wow.
Funny, given your churlishness and spreading of discord on this forum.  Not very Christian of you.   I don't actually believe you're a Christian at all, I think this has all been a troll on the forum.  I don't recall you ever mentioning religion before the past couple of days, and now it's in every post?