or Connect

Posts by Crowley

Don't be so ridiculous.  What phone he/she uses has nothing to do with how well they'd be able to do their job. Maybe they don't even have any connection with the phone side of the store, maybe they only work with the Macs, or they're the store's Final Cut or Logic expert.   This is retail staff we're talking about, not product designers and you just artificially limited your hiring policy because of stupid dogma.  Was it Ballmer or Gates that forbade their kids from using...
I seem to remember Justin Long admitting that he used a Windows PC at home.   Who cares?
I did eventually thanks, but well done on missing the point.
Where have you got this idea that Apple are going to award the scholarships to "unqualified" "worthless" students?
About the same as a Pebble I think, and it looks like it's also using eInk for the display.  I wonder if Apple would consider eInk for their wearable, maybe in a hybrid display like they patented a few years back.
Snow Leopard is where I got caught, stuck with the non-functional MobileMe control panel and no access to any iCloud service.  I wouldn't mind that so much, my Mac was old, but some of the iCloud services were available on Windows XP, an 8 year older OS.  I could Boot Camp into Windows and get access to Apple services that weren't available on my Mac OS! Something is pretty screwy with that.
 Discrimination is difficult.  It's been entrenched for a long time, socioeconomic effects are still rippling through communities, and it's far from over. I'll wager you don't have a solution to current discrimination problems that has consensus agreement either.
 And other people have opinions, sometimes similar ones.  Hence "people"; I wasn't just talking about you.  Then what was all the rot about "a "political" decision to appease special interests and make points among competing Silicon Valley hoi polloi" then? One or the other.  Trust the motives or don't trust the motives.  Can't do both.