or Connect

Posts by Crowley

To be fair to BF, he has offered solutions, albeit in the most obnoxious way imaginable.   1. 5GB is enough for anyone (even when the OP already stated that he'd bought extra storage) 2. Buy more storage (for every family member, presumably) 3. Use a Mac (quite a significant expense for just for storing photos)   Though since the question was about whether family sharing would allow aggregating of any purchased storage, god only knows why he was offering a hodge...
How do you give to a charity you haven't heard of? The ice buckets are raising awareness, which thereby encourages them to give to a charity and cause they may have been oblivious to previously.
Here, let me display the glory of multi-quote...  No.  I'm saying that there are limits to my tolerance.  Intolerance of others is my limit.  Are you arguing that I should be tolerant of intolerance, including intolerance of my skin colour?  Because that's moronic. Nice try, troll.  Not at all.  I have no problem with Christmas, which you would have realised if you'd been paying attention.  I also have no problem with Hannukah, solstice, or any other religious...
 I don't see that, but fine, let's go with it.  Define frivolous to a benchmark that can be reasonably judged in a court.  Go on.  Simply set a precedent.  Go on. You talk big but you've got nothing.  I read that part fine.  What I must have misread was your avalanche of bullshit that claimed that the mandatory requirement was fine and the unhealthy would not be disadvantaged because they would win their "justifiable" cases.  You seem to have conveniently forgotten your...
Maybe you should do some reading before you dismiss other people's achievements that dwarf your own   Here's somewhere to start: http://pc-history.org/altair.htm   Apple don't design in a vacuum, they stand on the shoulders of giants, as we all do.
The Altair that defined standards, ignited a wave of creativity, and inspired a lot of followers, including the Apple][? You do pick some odd examples to prove your points.
Losers pay costs has only a passing relationship to frivolous lawsuits.  You can lose a suit that is not frivolous. Stopping frivolous lawsuits at the cost of putting up major barriers between the unwealthy and the justice system is one measley step forward and ten hearty strides backwards.  You're killing a slug with a sledgehammer and ruining your decking in the process.  Nice one.  Real good planning.  That's not what we were talking about at all.  You were so wrong,...
Oh right, fair enough, I misread the intent of your post.  Apologies.
Oh right, fair enough. Not quite as flexible as Android, but that's probably a good thing for battery and consistent UI.
I'm just wondering what the concern is.  It sounded like you were worried about the Chinese government getting their hands on your data, but I don't see how that's at all likely unless you're storing your data on Chinese services. The point I was alluding to was that I don't think there's any foreseeable threat of the Chinese government being able to demand that an American company give up data on American citizens.  Or maybe they'll demand it, but there's no legal...