or Connect

Posts by Crowley

Forced?  There was only about a year where Apple was shipping Macs with Thunderbolt and not USB3.0, and nothing about Thunderbolt meant users couldn't use USB2.0 ports with either USB 2.0 storage, or USB3.0 storage (at USB2.0 speeds, but with a bit of future proofing). This is a rumour about one machine.  Plenty of other Apple machines have more ports for those people that have other needs.
Or the source didn't mention the colour/material of the bezel (wasn't mention d in the 9t5 article) and the person who did the render interpreted that it would probably be the same as the current MBA.Not sure why you're trying to spin this to a certainty of Gurman being fed bad information.
I don't think the mock ups were provided by Gurman's source, they were created on the basis of the rumours.
^ debatable, and not really the point of the example anyway.
Wait, so a product may serve your purpose, but you should force yourself to change your purpose because someone on the internet said you were wrong?   I'd be far more worried about Relic if she took that seriously, than any comment on her rehabilitation.
One way you can always pick out the most obscene bias from the crowd is that it always claims to be fact, an unfiltered lens, and the untarnished truth.   Actual truth doesn't plead its case so loudly.
That not really what you said.  Apple didn't release any of the listed protocols to be standards, they already were standards, Apple used them to build FaceTime, with some proprietary wrapping around the service and with Apple as the gatekeeper.  Did they release any part of it as open source, or as a proposed standard?  That's what Steve Jobs implied they were going to do, but it never seemed to materialise.
How many of them come to the conclusion that the mistake was having you as a friend in the first place?Cutting off someone because of the phone they bought, sheesh.
Pretty sure that never happened, hence my earlier "/s"Could you provide a link to back up that claim?
Amazing.