or Connect

Posts by Crowley

The more pictures of vans we see the more true the wildly speculative rumours become!
I resent the implication that my preferred method for cooking eggs is either underhand or illegal.
^ that too.
^ All other things being the same, why not base your decision on CarPlay? Pretty foolish not to see a extra feature as a good thing, within certain reasonable bounds.
^ There is such a thing as a driving license and laws regarding driving. Automobile use is not unregulated, and if drone use is going to take off (pun intended) then similar regulations will be sensible.
By Goscinny and Uderzo, yes.
He'll owe tax on that dollar that you don't owe.  That's how tax works.
http://usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/cars-trucks/Tesla_Model-S/Interior/Benjamin Frost once again proving that he doesn't have a goddamn clue what he's talking about.
Huh? Why are you responding to something you don't want to hear about? If memory serves, the original LG Prada was monochrome anyway, so I don't know what phone that blue screen is on. Not sure that there's even a valid point there. Apple didn't claim to reinvent the keypad, and I don't think there's a whole lot of innovation to be had there.
Because shareholders also earn from stock appreciation, not just dividends? Because shareholders might be foreign nationals who pay little or no tax on those dividends? Also because profit can be invested overseas, not benefitting the host nation, or divested in options for employees which are taxed at a lower rate than income?Multiple reasons.What exactly is wrong with double taxation if total taxation ends up at a reasonable rate of taxation in comparison to other rates?