or Connect

Posts by Crowley

Running with a phone in my pocket? Hell no.
And the issue of consumers (and other economic agents) operating without perfect information, which all of this free market idealistic twaddle so frequently builds a straw house on the assumption of.
You're not getting it Marvin, the free market doesn't do that.  It just doesn't.  Like he said.  Not need for proof, it just doesn't.  Inconceivable!
Yes, he's obviously knowingly telling untruths. Because yours isn't an uncontroversial opinion at all. "Lies" lol
Everything that doesn't affect me is a minor issue
Obviously a problem. Apple placed themselves as an intermediary to a public utility, and didn't have an effective handover strategy which meant a number of people were unable to properly use the public utility. Then they took years to fix it. Open and shut case for negligence.
That's also true a lot of the time, but isn't what I meant or said. But you knew that, didn't you. Just trollin', as usual.
Neither Reuters nor AP were mentioned here though.  I'd understand if you were commenting on the Reuters or AP sites.
Oh, hang on a second...  Yep  Nope
Your intent is odious, but your words carry an accidental truth.  In the grander scheme of things, for its potential impact on many closeted and afraid people, it probably is more important that he revealed his sexual orientation to the world.