or Connect

Posts by Crowley

I don't understand these reactions.  Would you prefer that security issues not be reported at all, just because they're unlikely to ever be a problem?
Huh?
Heh, I walked past this building earlier today; nice spot, next to the botanical garden, and only a hop, skip and jump down the road from where I went to sixth form college.  Seems like a sensible spot for an R&D centre, given all of the scene parks around, and ARM, Imagination and probably others of interest in close proximity.  I think IBM have a big-ish research centre in one of the parks too.
Written in Go?  That's alone has to make this one of the most unexpected stories of the year!
Got a scientific source for that genetic defect claim?  Lots of things serve no evolutionary purpose, but that's hardly a complete measure of worth in personhood.
In London, not from London.  Thanks for listening.
Yes, obviously that's exactly what he meant.  Now where did all my straw go?
It's a known fact that Apple only have one developer, who is incapable of multitasking.
Care enough to post, dontcha? I wonder what race those calling bullshit are.  I imagine it's going to be quite consistent.
Thanks heavens all of the iOS emoji are yellow! Oh...