or Connect

Posts by Crowley

I have a close friend who works for IBM and has had a MacBook Air for (I think) around six months now, and I doubt he was a high priority/early adopter case.  Don't think this is particularly new news, though it's a nice big number to quote.
Every man I meet I have to remind myself that I chose not to be attracted to men. One time I forgot and accidentally ending up blowing an elder gentleman in the toilet of Waterloo train station, but I've improved my choice memory since then.
Do you ever step back and look at your own arguments and wonder at their one-sidedness?   I don't claim Obama is brilliant, a saint, or that Congress is solely to blame for all inaction, but the idea that the reciprocal is true is such patent nonsense.  You criticise Obama for not sending a bill, but a moment's thought would conclude that if a series of modest amendment proposals gets rejected out of hand, how well is a full bill going to fare?  Obama hasn't even sent...
I've heard that Africa has a massive problem with productive jobs being unfilled.
I'm amazed some of the people here make it through the day without having a heart attack, they're so highly strung. Take a chill pill Soli.
Thanks Obama!
I thought all of the SIM ejector tools were Liquidmetal, not just the 3G?  So they've not actually been using Liquidmetal alloys at all since the late 2000s?
^ It doesn't, since no one who knows anything would take such a rumour seriously.
It has to be.  Apple issues shares through the NASDAQ in the U.S., so any repurchase goes through the NASDAQ in the U.S.
 A loophole is an ambiguity or inadequacy in a system, such as a law or security, which can be used to circumvent or otherwise avoid the intent, implied or explicitly stated, of the system. There is no implied complexity in a loophole, it is merely where the implementation of the law falls short of enforcing the intent of the law, and offers an escape to those who would not follow the intent of the law.  Don't be silly.  Apple are not going to spend >$100b in foreign...