or Connect

Posts by Crowley

That's meant to be ironic, right? Whoops, I gave you the benefit of the doubt. I'd like to think you deserve it, but I suspect ignorance.Few countries have shown as much on-the-ground resistance to annexation by the Soviet Union as Finland.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winter_War
You don't have to swipe with chip and PIN.
Classy, saving us all the trouble of working our way towards Godwin by jumping straight in there.  Very noble.
Bullshit.  I eagerly await your justification for such a brazen lie, and misuse of an apostrophe.
Does Finland have an account here?
Four years is plenty of time for Apple to scrape together some pocket change for the removal to Singapore, or Jersey, or some other haven. I doubt they'll be all that affected.
Finnish Prime Minister self-effacedly credits Apple with being a disruptor, Apple fanboards erupt in multi-armed grasp for a defence and/or counter offence. Lot of insecurity round here.
Every time TS accuses someone of not reading a kitten dies.  He really has it in for those kittens.
No it doesn't.  And it only does some of this if the other person has an Apple device too. iMessage + Facetime comes close, but still doesn't do conference video calls.  And I don't think you can tranfer generic files.  Photos, contact cards, and voicemails, ok, but not any old file. And, as you mentioned, you need phone.app for voice calls to a non-Apple device.
Maybe at the time that wasn't apparent, even after rigorous due diligence?  Maybe GTAT were a good company, they just went bad after overextending themselves to meet contractual terms that were recklessly entered into? Maybe you shouldn't throw around blame before knowing any real facts or motivations?  You might hit a few truths through luck, but it's showing the exact same lack of diligence to finding the truth that you're ascribing to Tim Cook.