or Connect

Posts by Crowley

I don't know about you, but for me Word (and Excel) macros deliver a lot of value.  Weird inclusion in that list.
Metro apps?  You mean the Windows 8 apps in the Modern UI?  Those are "essentially" a completely different thing to this.  How are they in any way alike?  And I don't think they were universally hated either.
They are appointed commissioners.  Quite a different thing. Quote:It really isn't.  Not even close.
 The Moto is a bigger watch, of course it looks more bulky.
^ Crikey those are some dramatic words.  A "nightmare" on the maps?  Why?  You can see a little bit more in the horizontal and vertical on the second photo, just not in the diagonal.  That's fine, and it's even good because a rectangular watch of the same dimensions would be so much blockier and large on a wrist.  Hell, more in the vertical and horizontal is even how our eyes work, so how is it a nightmare?   Yes, aligned text may get cut off a bit when it's at the...
 You missed a bit... 
I think we're arguing the same point. If the iPhone 3G and 3GS are of the same versioning, as with the 4 and 4S, or 5 and 5S, then there was only one version between the original iPhone (surely the 1?) and 4.  The fact that it was called the 3G instead of a regular number obfuscates things, but it was either the 2 or the 3.  I say 2, you say 3, let's call the whole thing off  
Why?  The user will never experience the 6+ at the 6 resolution.  The comparison is of user experience of performance, and in that the iPhone 6 comes out best.
They skipped iPhone 3. I don't think numerical consistency means all that much to Apple or Microsoft.  It's just marketing.
Since you have to touch the screen to answer the phone, and the incoming calll screen only ever shows in the correct orientation (IIRC), I don't think this is all that much of a problem.