or Connect

Posts by Crowley

Can imagine the news stories "man survives in desert for seven days by sucking on iPhone exhaust"
 You didn't mention anything about it going up in your previous post, I'm just responding to the rubbish you're making up here.  So now the fact that there's fluctuations prove that there's manipulation going on? You do realise that the stock market goes up and down?  That's kind of it's thing.  It's what it does. Check back in when you have something resembling actual evidence.  I won't hold my breath.  
Eventually the market will close?  No shit sherlock, it closes every day.  What kind of insight is that?   The fact that the market is down is supposed to prove that there's manipulation going on?  You're the delusional one if you think this constitutes any form of evidence or proof.  It's down for a multitude of reasons, and has been teetering on the edge of a burst for a while now.
Avoiding the call for evidence as usual then.  Noted.
Localised manipulation of individual stocks, sure.  But the claim was that the entire crash has been engineered by manipulators.  Those "90% of big boys" are not colluding to cause a global crash.  That's ridiculous talk, and entirely without evidence.
And who forces the price low?  Who forces scared investors to sell low?  Absolute nonsense.  There are just as many people with just as much buying power who are invested in the stock price rising.  The only thing "manipulating" the stock price is the reality of expectation and market forces.
Quite the reverse. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof and, as usual, you have none.
Wall Street is not a single entity that thinks with one mind.  No one is manipulating anything.
^ who claimed it was erased?
Self driving cars will still have to have safety features in case another car collides with it.  No self driving system is going to be smart enough to avoid any possible collision when there are other drivers in the fray.