or Connect

Posts by Crowley

Though there are obviously going to be differences (JJ isn't denying that), there are going to be a lot of similarities too, as there are with pretty much every moral value system.Do you think maybe, just maybe, JJ was suggesting that there's a common ground that we can all respect without blowing each other up?And maybe, just maybe, easing tensions is better than inflaming them?
Then you're confusing psychosis with having an opinion. Tone down your hysterical outbursts please.
I have no idea idea how you can call an observation that Silicon Valley boards are mostly made up of white men a psychosis.  I don't think that word means what you think it means.   And then there's the straw man follow up, where you quite literally make up an argument just so you can get upset about it.  I thought you hated straw men?
^ Cool beans.  The history of commonwealths that you posted was interesting, thanks.
Oh I understand all that, I'm just talking specifically about the description of it as the antithesis.   It wasn't me that brought up the British Empire, it was Frost.  I feel a bit offended at the confusion actually  
I'm not sure it's the antithesis. A commonwealth can have imperial aspirations just as much as any polity.Indeed, "for the common good" has been used as a justification for empire building many times over.
All?No. 35% total.
What x? Do you even know how Twitter works? Just scroll past them, which you have to do whether they're autoplaying or not.
Free commentary and free thought are not guaranteed to be free from a disparaging response. Especially when the commentator has form for repeatedly making nonsensical, attention-seeking points. According to Frosticle, Apple is too politically liberal nowadays and needs to go back to its hippy origins. Wait, what?