or Connect

Posts by Crowley

You really need to get over this hang up of yours.  It isn't true, as should be obvious to any right-minded person. And your answer is ridiculous, stop calling people trolls for no reason.
Don't you have to express concern in order to be labelled a concern troll?
Wow, I had no idea this morning that I'd be accused of lying about the size of my trouser pockets.   For heaven's sake TS, in no earthly way is a larger phone unusable.  Maybe you wouldn't find it comfortable, and that's completely fine and your prerogative, but it would not be unusable.  Not even slightly.
What?  That's not even slightly true.  I'm not sure I've ever seen any "anti-Apple" people on this forum call anyone else a shill.  If they have then I'm very sure that they're the minority case using that word.
Don't see why.  Google Now and Microsoft Cortana seem to do just fine, and handsets for Android and Windows Phone 8 have the same sort of capacities.
Interesting conception of cowardly and being stabbed in the back you have.  This is a public accessible forum directly linked to the site that you write for.  You're not being stabbed in the back.  If you're being stabbed at all (you've not) it's from the front. You really need to work on your approach to criticism Dan.  Have a little grace.
Huh?  What components?  There's only the strap and the watch unit, unless you're foreseeing some sort of charm bracelet of electronics.   ...   Now there's an idea!
Obviously the development team do, and I'm sure they're concentrating on their assigned tasks.  Never claimed otherwise, so your lists of sillies is just a silly list.  What relevance does that have to your claim that Apple, meaning the company and it's processes, are not aware of any issues when they put out a "no known issues" release?  The development team may not know of any issues, but if that's true then Apple need better communication lines between their bug report...
While that's a funny call back, you can't use it as a ready baked answer for Apple entering any conceivable industry.  Apple had no evident experience in mobile computing when Ed Colligan made those comments (apart from the Newton, which was actually pretty good, though didn't sell amazingly - Ed forgot about that), but Apple do have form with pliable materials, and as mentioned, their cables seem to fray at an above average rate, and I've lost track of the pairs of...
I'm not sure you grasped the real point of what he was saying.