or Connect

Posts by Crowley

^ Compared to a lot of Microsoft products, that UI is pretty alright; nice and clean and clear.  A bit too much wasted space for my liking, but maybe that isn't so apparent when you're using it.  It's certainly more attractive than Apple's dullsville Messages app.
 Your comment wasn't that simple, since it has me hella confused. Are you saying1. That installing iOS9 requires 400MiB more free space during the install than iOS8 did; or2. That once installed, iOS9 takes up 400MiB more than iOS8 did?  These are quite different things, and given what Apple has publicly stated, I'd be quite surprised at either, though 2 would be more concerning.
Sadly, acceptance in Shoreditch is not something that will endear you to the rest of the nation.   http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Shoreditch%20twat
What other device does the Nano sync with?
 You seem to have misunderstood the question, see the italics below: Not objecting to a deal with Iran is not anti-semitism.  Even following your train of thought (which I don't), it's at worst ignorant.  Ignorance is not, in itself, anti-semitism.
Opportune advocacy changes things.  Inopportune advocacy just wastes words.
What iPad mini is sub $200?
I'm guessing he's referring to this. I think it's a bit stretching to say that anyone supporting a reconciliatory deal with Iran is to do with anti-semitism though.
Are you sure? The GameBoy Micro debuted in 2005, and I'm sure it, and other GameBoys were being made for a while after. Hell, Nintendo stopped manufacturing the Famicom surprisingly recently.
A good point, well made.  Wait, what?