or Connect

Posts by Crowley

? Presumably he will, if he doesn't have enough.  Most people tend to not want to pay for things they don't have to though, so why shouldn't he ask the question? Anyway, according to your dictate 5GB is more than enough, so why buy more?
Funny how one person can declare something to be universally acceptable and for it to mean.... well nothing actually. No, it isn't universally acceptable.  That's why it hasn't been universally accepted.  The flaws in your proclamations are so glaringly obvious it's a wonder you can dress yourself in the morning.
What the hell? Other cultures incorporate Western music because Western music is superior.Western music incorporates music from other cultures because Western music is superior. You realise what a pile of self-contradictory, transparently supremacist horse shit you're talking?
Unless Apple is an incredibly simplistic organisation (hint: it isn't) then its people strategy which will much broader that simply "hire the best people".  That would be a shitty strategy.  How do you attract the best people?  How do you incentivise the best people?  How do you encourage the widest possible spectrum of people to compete to be the best? Diversity is important in all of these.
 And the pronunciation of christmas suggests that... how? It is Christ's Mass, the mass to honour Christ.  Christmas is a derivation, just like many words and concepts in modern mainstream Christianity.   melgross is not incorrect.
I agree, I like the high end Windows Phones a lot, and even the mid-range ones seem pretty good.  Defiance!
 Good job too, if there's any chance it'd end up as mangled as that sentence.  "now never being unthronable" - what tense exactly is that supposed to be in? 
A bit surprised that the Windows Mobile graph shows more of a tendency toward cheaper devices than Android.  I haven't seen many Windows Phone devices in the wild but they've all been high end Lumias.
 What?  Did you totally imagine a different argument that didn't happen?