or Connect

Posts by Crowley

Very good
It really doesn't. There's a gulf the size of Texas between babying and abusing. Pretty weird that you can't appreciate that.  I don't baby my girlfriend either, but that doesn't mean I bash her about.Not at all. I don't treat them particularly badly, but I don't treat them like a baby. They're cables, not vulnerable infants that require delicacy. They should be able to take a little bit of tug here and there. In my experience Apple USB-Lightning and USB-Dock cables fray...
So not the same then, since heads != tails. Weather short term and local, climate longer term and regional.  Pretty simple.
Is there any point in Newsstand any more?  All of the advantages it launched with have now been absorbed into the regular app store, making it seem to be nothing more than a folder that a user can't delete and has less power over than a regular folder.  Might as well just kill it.
Sounds as though you can't read. I don't treat my cables particularly badly, and I'm not crying, I'm just not buying Apple cables. And im still waiting for TS to justify anything he's said with something more than tone-deaf invective. But it's clear what party you're in.
Pretty obvious he meant the former, so why the outrage of the unknown latter?
A requirement (or an optional security setting) for TouchID or your iTunes/Apple password in order to switch cards would be a pretty good idea, I think.
Howso?  There are 54% of devices that haven't upgraded, and that's not including those that haven't connected to the store recently (which presumably skews to older OSs).  If 40% of devices can't run iOS8, well that just means that a lot of the devices that can have been upgraded, but not all, and certainly not an impossible amount.
Does the Chinese equivalent of the FCC execute people?
I guess that could be useful, but the iPhone 6 won't do that either (save indirectly, via Handoff), so again, I don't think the security of the WATCH is the concern.