or Connect

Posts by Crowley

^ The word "disaster" is being used a lot more liberally these days....
^ People who want the convenience of just touching a button, rather than navigating through an app. I don't particularly want this, but it's very strange that there's so many here who are all up in "I don't get this"  zone.  It's about convenience and ease of use.  Like the camera shortcut on your phone so you don't have to unlock and then open the camera app.  But an even shorter cut than that.  One button press and new toilet roll is coming; one less thing to remember...
What are you suggesting?  That teenagers are purposely going to press the button for repeat orders of washing detergent as orders come in?  Why would they do that?  If they do, cancel the orders from your phone and ground them.
Two days early?  Doesn't seem plausible.
^ You mean storage, not RAM.   And people complaining about it is a good sign that people are not willing (or at least not happy) to pay it, so that's a pretty vacuous remark.
You're being facetious. I get it.A clear note (doesn't even need to be on the box, just the advertising speel) that user accessible storage will be [insert range here]. Maybe even not include 16, 32 and 64GB at all. Why not small, medium and large? Or something equally untied to a value that has only a general relationship to the user experience, while being presented as something very specific.
So you agree that blaming this on Islam is rubbish then?Because the copilot sure as hell wasn't a muslim and he seems pretty determined.
I think I'll let this lawsuit press the case for me thanks.  Writing to my MP wouldn't have much effect, and there's far more important issues.
The point which you seem to have missed is that if they are telling you it, and advertising it, then there's a presumption that the information they're telling you is relevant to your usage. Not that they're telling you some esoteric technical information about the inside of the device that is unimportant. And if it's relevant then it should be accurate to the use case. So 16GB should be how much you can use, not merely some raw "truth" with a passing resemblance to the...
Not really. The USA has a rule that if the pilot leave the cockpit then another member of staff has to go in so there are always two people in there. That rule was put in place to prevent terrorist incidents after this mold. If Germany had that same rule then it likely would t have happened. You can read it whatever way best suits your bias, but ultimately only one person is responsible, certainly not a religion of billions.