or Connect

Posts by Crowley

Doomed? Windows Phones are selling more each quarter aren't they, and seeing increased market share in some big market. Surfaces I have no idea of the success of, but I'm noticing more and more of them around, and they seem well liked. Like it or not, Microsoft are a giant and are going to remain relevant for a while yet.
Reinforcing the iPad as the perfect toilet toy.
That only happened with the original IIRC, so probably just an oversight by Asymco.  Also, some of the phones marked probably had different release dates across the EU, so there'll always be a bit of a blurry line.
You said that blood is on the hands of the mayor and the POTUS.  Yet despite such an extreme sentiment you can't provide a single quote inciting this event.  Righto.  Not indicting is not the same as exonerating.  Especially when a grand jury refuses to indict a man who used a chokehold that is explicitly banned under police rules, and in doing so kills someone.  That sounds like textbook probable cause to me and many others. So where's the lack of integrity?  
I'm seeing a vague commentary, I'm not seeing a quote.  I asked for an example.
That is such a pile of nationalistic bullshit.
Show me a single example that can realistically be called incitement to violence.
Who says the child is a baby or small?  I'm taking what you're saying to apply to any minor, a child who may have spent up to 18 years in a country that they're suddenly going to be given an ultimatum of staying in, or leaving to go to somewhere completely foreign with their family.  Somewhere that may be hostile, and impoverished, and offer few opportunities.  A place that the "terrible parents" may think their child would be better off not living in, even it does mean...
I don't know what half of the things are, and there's no link to iTunes, or anything else.  Maybe you have to sign into Twitter, Tumblr or Facebook to repost, but I ain't doing that.   Pretty, but doesn't seem fully thought through.