or Connect

Posts by Crowley

If they make the iPhone waterproof then Apple can't take my money quickly enough.
Me neither. What micro USB adaptors, and why will almost all of them end up in landfill?
They could just use the sub-mini 2.5mm audio jack and plug instead of the 3.5mm. Quite a few phones do/did. The use of the 3.5mm was widely applauded for its compatibility when the iPhone was released. I can't imagine they'll take any decision to change it lightly, and a transition path will be on their roadmap.
I believe the iPod Shuffle was Apple's first wearable device.
Not sure about that, more than once I've dropped my iPhone but managed to catch it by the headphone cord before it hit the ground. Handy bit of contingency there!
Assuming that this is true (which is a Godzilla-sized assumption), why are Apple  again walking headlong into a autumn release fest.  Surely it makes more sense to stagger releases of your product line throughout the year, rather than have one super heavy period?
And Apple have already done something similar to this with the FM radio remote, which connected to iPods via the Dock connector, and had a 3.5mm pass-through to headphones.   If Apple made a similar dongle with Lightning connector on one end, and headphone clicker/microphone and a 3.5mm port on the other, then you get the best of all (wired) worlds.  They'd definitely need to package one with every iPhone though, not sell it as an extra dongle.
You really think 1 person wrote Infinity Blade?
   "Incorrect" would have sufficed, since you don't actually know that the original post was knowingly withholding facts.
Can't imagine would buy anyone of these case-like controllers now when the new iPhone is coming out in a few months, and, whether you believe it will be a different size or not, will almost certainly have a revised form factor of some sort.     Plus, software support.   Plus, analogue sticks.