or Connect

Posts by Crowley

Are non-Apple smartphones more expensive in Europe too?
Maybe Holiday has been set up as a category with Christmas as a sub-category?
What are the ads like on iTunes Radio? I.e. How long, how often, how trashy?
Why should Bavaria, the industrial powerhouse and economic marvel of Germany, support the relatives laggard Eastern states of Saxony or MV? Why should London, a pre-eminent global city, be held back by bumpkins from the West Country, or the depressed North? Why should I, a rich and hardworking man, have to share the world with all these poor lazy men?   Alternatively, and away from this tangent of subsidisation and economic elitism, Greece has problems, and it is...
Sounds like the sort of hybrid that Windows users have been largely rejecting for a few years now.
You don't think Utah is different from California and New Jersey politically?  You don't think there are economic disparities between Wall Street, Silicon Valley and the cotton fields?  You don't think there are a melting pot of cultures in the USA that don't always blend well, like in Missouri right now?  You don't think the USA, from Alaska to Nevada to the Great Lakes to Florida, is geographically diverse?!?!   The USA doesn't blend well into a homogenous fiscal unit....
I believe 7 years is generally considered the norm for retaining financial records, not so sure about sales records, but they might be considered part and parcel.  So 9 years seems a bit excessive.  Still, if it gets a lawsuit tossed out, then maybe they'll be keeping these records indefinitely from now on...
Really?  It doesn't have a single currency?  It doesn't have similar inequalities?  It doesn't span a huge geography?  It doesn't have a single central bank, monetary policy, and minting authority (by Europe, I'm taking you to mean the Eurozone since we're talking about the Euro)?   What are the differences that create such a compelling difference between the euro in the Eurozone, and the dollar in the USA that one might be considered "dangerous" (your words) and the...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bankruptcy_of_Lehman_Brothers#Impact_of_bankruptcy_filing