or Connect

Posts by Crowley

I think Typo probably makes more money than BBRY, so the other way round would be better
Nonsense, it's a giant Rollerball arena!
^ it does make everything deliciously film noir-y though... maybe I'll leave it on for a little while. I wonder if it'll do anything for my battery life?
I turned on Button Shapes and all of the contrast options in Accessibility as soon as I was able to, and they're never coming off. Incidentally, what is the point of the greyscale option in Accessibility? Who is that for? The only thing I can think of is for colour blindness, but even then I'm not sure that it would really help.
Did I miss something? Where has this info come from?
Really? I mean, ok, if that's your experience, but I've genuinely never pressed the button when trying to use TouchID. It's so easy to just lay my thumb on the panel, whereas pressing it requires a (small, but significant) chunk of force.Don't mind being wrong, but I'm honestly surprised that anyone would call this even a small problem.
See posts above. With TouchID you don't need to press at all, so no, that is very unlikely to happen.
^ Oh right, gotcha.
Good point about the iMac and MacPro, but again I'd say making it a part of the keyboard, in a position analagous to the power button on the MacBooks would be the best bet. I'm not sure why you'd want it to be placed somewhere that's a "normal place to rest your finger"? Surely you'd want unlocking or paying to be a deliberate action?
Genuinely not sure what you're talking about. What law is there that affects TouchID and use of passwords?