or Connect

Posts by Crowley

They won't be able to use the offshore profit to pay it back. Apple Inc in the USA is issuing the bond, so Apple Inc in the USA needs to pay it back.
Have they?Does it? Are Apple declaring that while within the UAE they will practice the sort of discrimination they disavow?
Not really.If it's like anything Apple, it most resembles the iPod wheel, but even then with significant differences.I think it's a really nice and clean interface. I was surprised Apple didn't do something like this on the AppleWatch.
^ fair point then. I'm not altogether convinced that "everyone else plus doing it" is a good enough reason, but that's a different matter.
Apple have a 14 day return policy.  You should've said you'll return it and buy it again, they'd honour that and they'd probably just refund you to save themselves the hassle.
I don't "love" Gmail at all, I don't even use it because, like you, I don't like advertising.  However, I recognise that my dislike for seeing advertisments is not shared by others, and that Google's business model is perfectly valid, and smart.  This "they read your email" complaint is supercilious and misleading.   Apple technology "reads" your email too, and in iOS9 it's going to do a whole lot more in terms of features. Apologies for snivelling.
^ Because consumer products are always designed with the health benefits of the user in mind.
You both have v6?  :(
^ I'm on your side.  I don't think mistakes should be met with scorn and accusations of deliberate deception.
You have evidence that other companies are using the Double Irish arrangement?  You should let the EU and the Irish government know about that.