or Connect

Posts by Crowley

^ who has claimed conspiracy or negligence?
I wonder if the Watch will also have problems with people with deep veins, or weak circulation.  
I see, sorry for the misunderstanding, I found your OP a bit confusing.   I think it's a bit of a step to claim that the armed police are absolutely corrupt or that they are unchecked though.  There may be issues, but they are not "absolute" issues.   But like you, I'm in favour of direct ways for the public to feedback abuses though, so this ACLU app is broadly a good thing.  I think the other guy has a point, that big pushes for this and dissemination of...
I thought that was your implication.  So why are you bringing up absolute power in a thread about an ACLU app?  Who has the absolute power that you're warning against?
^ I'm pretty sure you're actually agreeing with the power you've quoted, but I'm curious as to how you think the ACLU has anything approaching "absolute power"
^ So you don't care, but you do care, but you don't care?   Must be hard being you.
I think the clear "end" is a little way off yet, but there's likely some truth in what you say.  I think there's still a chance it could hold together, and the current vitriol being spouted in a very negative election campaign may subside once post-election normality resumes, but it's going to be a rough ride. If another Conservative government is formed, I think it's curtains.  And probably a reinstatement of one of the forgotten verses of the national anthem... Lord...
I understand completely.  As someone invested in Apple's business you naturally should want Apple to have the widest possible appeal and the largest possible customer base, not alienating anyone for their lifestyle choices. Oh, wait...
I'll believe you when you're specific.
^ Really?  Seems like it has nothing to do with you at all and is entirely between Apple and its tattooed customers.