or Connect

Posts by Crowley

Not sure about that, more than once I've dropped my iPhone but managed to catch it by the headphone cord before it hit the ground. Handy bit of contingency there!
Assuming that this is true (which is a Godzilla-sized assumption), why are Apple  again walking headlong into a autumn release fest.  Surely it makes more sense to stagger releases of your product line throughout the year, rather than have one super heavy period?
And Apple have already done something similar to this with the FM radio remote, which connected to iPods via the Dock connector, and had a 3.5mm pass-through to headphones.   If Apple made a similar dongle with Lightning connector on one end, and headphone clicker/microphone and a 3.5mm port on the other, then you get the best of all (wired) worlds.  They'd definitely need to package one with every iPhone though, not sell it as an extra dongle.
You really think 1 person wrote Infinity Blade?
   "Incorrect" would have sufficed, since you don't actually know that the original post was knowingly withholding facts.
Can't imagine would buy anyone of these case-like controllers now when the new iPhone is coming out in a few months, and, whether you believe it will be a different size or not, will almost certainly have a revised form factor of some sort.     Plus, software support.   Plus, analogue sticks.
 Your 7 iPads changed the face of the world because of the software on them, created by developers.  Developers just had a massive conference, jam packed full of innovation, and one page wouldn't even work as an overview for most of them.  Your iPads will be better because of this conference. Apple can announce hardware any time they want, when it's ready, and they will.
 I don't think "but Samsung is doing it" is a great reason for doing anything.  The trash-talking, rooted in fact though it may be, is demeaning to the image of the company.  I much prefer it when there's no direct mention of Android and Windows at all, and Apple talk about what Apple is doing.  When Cook starts mouthing off he's running the risk of sounding scared of the competition (I don't think he is) or like a corporate braggart (I don't think he's this either).  But...
Why would Google cut off a revenue stream?  Just to piss off Apple?  Google is a horizontal operator, they benefit from being on every device they can be.     But I rather enjoy my iPhone that has none of those apps installed.  I don't have any particular issue with Google or those apps, I just have no need for them.   Besides, all those services are available over the web if required.
Do you have no imagination?  They could do many things to better integrate them.  You already have access to a Spotlight search from Finder, I'm just talking about bringing the Spotlight search interface more to the forefront, either as a splash screen with a "browse" option to get into the normal Finder window, or (my preference) a more prominent search area of the banner that you're ready to type into straight away and access the new rich Spotlight results with a better...